• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I am starting to HATE JJ

Dukegotgame

• Premium Member

Quote:

Seeing him make another one of his pathetic plays, or failing to make just a simple, routine play is starting to disgust me. Anyone else starting to not like JJ?

This is how its been the entire season except for a hand full of games and you guys are just noticing?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Funny how there are no posts about his play, after the 2nd half.

Damn bandwagon fans.

These guys need to watch the post game show. The guy is obviously hurting right now. He was literally covered in ice packs after the game. Give him a break.

Quote:

Quote:

Damn bandwagon fans.

These guys need to watch the post game show. The guy is obviously hurting right now. He was literally covered in ice packs after the game. Give him a break.

if he's hurt he needs to sit, he's only making it worst. It seems we're fine without him.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Damn bandwagon fans.

if he's hurt he needs to sit, he's only making it worst. It seems we're fine without him.

I wouldn't go as far as saying we are "fine without him." However, I do agree that he does need to rest a bit. Woody knows he is in the thick of the playoff race and since he doesnt trust anyone else on a consistent basis on the offensive end, he figures he doesn't have the luxury to sit Joe Johnson a game or two. We play FAR TOO INCONSISTENT basketball ball for Woody to feel inclined to do so--at least, that is what I am guessing Woody is thinking (rightly or wrongly).

With that said, if it were left up to me, I would sit Joe for one game and see how he feels afterwards. He looked awful when the cameras panned over to show him while he was on the bench at one point in the game. He is clearly playing in a lot of pain. At least he isnt whining about it and is sticking it out like a trooper. He still needs to sit a game or two though.

Just goes to show how much Woody doesnt trust his other guys and how badly we need another shooter off the bench.

Quote:

Damn bandwagon fans.

LOL I was one of the first posters on this site so I hope your not referring to me. I'm sure your happy that JJ finally did not suck for a whole game considering your content with just making the playoffs even if we are not where we should be as a team. He had a decent 2nd half but nothing special. I really could give a rats ass if JJ is hurt, so is everyone else in the middle of the season. But you do not see constant excuses for them.

Quote:

Seems to me like a case of the
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZ1VvGvBzT0

Well considering this has gone on all season, I doubt it. I gave JJ the benefit of the doubt until the past 2-3 weeks because of what he has done in the past, but then it kept up and he got progressively worse.Off the top of my head, I cannot think of more than 5 games this year that JJ has played up to par for the past two seasons.

JJ needs to go back to the way he played in Phoneix since he is obviously only about 75 -80% right now. With his current health he can't try to carry the team anymore. Just settle into a role and hopefully Smith, Marvin, and Chill, continue to step up to the challenge and score some major points.

It will make us a better team for the long haul.

This may be a blessing in disguise. JJ is gaining confidence and trust in his young teamates. When he does return to form it will be all the better. In the end it just equates to more developed, polished, and cofident guys around JJ.