• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JOE ISN'T AN ALL-STAR? HAHAHAHAH

BHayley

HE JUST COMPLETELY OUTPERFORMED THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE (BESIDES ASSISTS).

GREAT GAME BY EVERYONE BESIDES MARVIN.

T LUE YOU ARE THE F'ING MAN. I AM SO GLAD THE WAY YOU'RE PLAYING

SMOOVE YOU ARE AN F'ING BEAST. GOD BLESS YOU

HORFORD YOU ARE NO F'ING ROOKIE

CHILDRESS YOU ROCK

HELL YES. I WAITED 12 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED THEM FOR THIS.

GO HAWKS

THERE IS A GOD!

• Premium Member

Quote:

His first real good game in 7 games. JJ actually look like JJ tonight.

He needs to play close to this level for us to be good. He is our only true scorer out there... The reality is that our winning and our losing has been correlated directly to JJ's play... Unfortunately we have three more losses than wins... Hopefully JJ will start playing better with more frequency.

All I hope is this means JJ is healthy. If he is healthy he is flat out an all star player who gives us the occasional superstar game. When he is not healthy he is an average player who gives us the occasional all star game.

• Premium Member

Quote:

All I hope is this means JJ is healthy. If he is healthy he is flat out an all star player who gives us the occasional superstar game. When he is not healthy he is an average player who gives us the occasional all star game.

Yeah, exactly. I don't think he has been an allstar player this year, I guess due to his health (though there have not been any reports about it).

Does that mean that I don't think JJ is an allstar calliber player? Of course not. But there are players who are having better years than JJ who deserve to go instead of him... at least at this juncture of the season.