• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is viewing the "new look" site??

AtLaS

It's prob one of the site testers who put a link to the new page by accident. It happened to me once before and I asked the same thing and found out the hard way. When are we gonna get the new site anyways??? turtle2.gif It seems like it's going to be released any day now for 2 months. Next thing we know the mods are going to tell us Norwood needs to get more touches Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

i'm looking at the new site.

i don't know if the admins wanted people to look at it or not, but i slipped up on it somehow. i'll just say that the address is different. if anybody else wants to to tell then they could, really i think that they should just announce it.

There is nothing to announce. Until Chillz has the time to switch the site over, which means putting everything on the BETA server on the regular server with the current site we can't go live. The site is done so we are just waiting on that. At this point if you are using the new look then keep using it if you would like. Other than that just start bugging Chillz with PMs a few times a day until he gets it done uglyhammer.gif