• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Coach NOW!

capstone21

• Admin

Woody has got to go. We have been saying for years but tonights game showed why he is not an NBA coach. He can't make adjustments...he plays Lue too much. He takes Law out when he is hot and puts a cold AJ in. He lets teams time and time again get back in the games and its time for a change.

I've never seen a more horribly managed NBA team than the Hawks. Woodson has failed again and again, yet he is still our head coach. Don't babies learn faster than the Hawks management? When they touch a burning pot, more than likely, they will never touch another burning pot again. Hmm... I wonder if Billy Knight is smarter than my three year old cousin.

Quote:

I've never seen a more horribly managed NBA team than the Hawks. Woodson has failed again and again, yet he is still our head coach. Don't babies learn faster than the Hawks management? When they touch a burning pot, more than likely, they will never touch another burning pot again. Hmm... I wonder if Billy Knight is smarter than my three year old cousin.

Billy Knight a complete moron. How does he manage to get himself dressed everyday? I didn't watch the game tonight and I don't plan on watching another game this year unless a change is made before the trade deadline. I just can't deal with this stuff anymore. Enough is enough.

WOW!!!!!!!!! I can not believe it is the same old story night after night without consequence for the Coach or GM? All you have to do is watch the BobCats offense compared to ours and see how underdeveloped the Hawks are. Improper spacing, No movement and for gods sake someone take the ball from Joe Johnson.

something.gifsomething.gifsomething.gifsomething.gif

Quote:

...Woodson is all about a strong defense and motion half court offense...

Interestingly - you can actually be successful with that strategy - especially in the Eastern Conference - if you have the right players for the system. Problem is - our GM selects players for a totally different style of play - then hands them over to Woody. Insanity.

You wanna play Piston's style ball you need Piston's style players. How hard is that? It reminds me of when Mora tried to run the West Coast offense with MV as our QB...I was thinking...what? If we can' fire the Coach/GM, at least they need to be on the same page. That's not rocket science.

Billy Knight a complete moron. How does he manage to get himself dressed everyday? I didn't watch the game tonight and I don't plan on watching another game this year unless a change is made before the trade deadline. I just can't deal with this stuff anymore. Enough is enough.

I'm with you on this one. Enough is enough. Don't want to subject myself to this any more.