• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you pay to go to another Hawks game

Johnnybravo4

You are an idiot. I will not give the ASG another cent while Woodson remains coach and BK remains GM. And those of you who aren't season tix holders that do are morons. They don't deserve our money

Hey ATLANTA SPIRIT GROUP! Sell the team. We don't want you here! You are gutless...spiritless...and cheap. Please sell the team to Belkin, at least we know that he'll fire Woodson and BK on day 1.

Quote:

You are an idiot. I will not give the ASG another cent while Woodson remains coach and BK remains GM. And those of you who aren't season tix holders that do are morons. They don't deserve our money

Hey ATLANTA SPIRIT GROUP! Sell the team. We don't want you here! You are gutless...spiritless...and cheap. Please sell the team to Belkin, at least we know that he'll fire Woodson and BK on day 1.

I'm not watching another game this season unless changes are made. It started tonight. I'm glad I decided not to watch this game.

Unfortunately, for me I will probably catch a few more games on TV and the Hawks will win and look good in doing so. With that said this 5 year rebuilding plan is a joke. The Hawks improve in the win column by 5 games a year while teams like Boston and NewOrleans are competing for championships in half the time???????????????????DAMN IT Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gifBeating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

Quote:

well i'm an idiot...and a moron...guess i'll have 2 keep in mind its just a game and still have a good time...

here's an idea 4 ya...

[image]http://i31.tinypic.com/4sxrvm.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/image]

I don't mean to make it seem like this is against you, but how do you have a good time when your team is always losing? Last time I checked, only losers 'enjoy' losing...

Quote:

well i'm an idiot...and a moron...guess i'll have 2 keep in mind its just a game and still have a good time...

here's an idea 4 ya...

[image]http://i31.tinypic.com/4sxrvm.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/image]

So you like to waste your money by paying to watch the worst franchise in pro sports? You should be ashamed to admit that.

Quote:

I'm not watching another game this season unless changes are made. It started tonight. I'm glad I decided not to watch this game.

I am going to watch on the weekends; but if I lived in the Atl, the only way I would go to a game is if I held up a fire Woodson sign the whole game.

I mean it; we as fans have to start demanding a better product. There should be a whole section of fans at our home games dedicated to "Fire Woodson" signage.

Quote:

here's an idea 4 ya...

You obviously don't spend money at Hawks games, because no rational person would spend money on this bullsh#t

Quote:

Quote:

here's an idea 4 ya...

I don't mean to make it seem like this is against you, but how do you have a good time when your team is always losing? Last time I checked, only losers 'enjoy' losing...

last i checked, we win more than we lose at home including beating dallas/phoenix/utah/lakers

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

here's an idea 4 ya...

last i checked, we win more than we lose at home including beating dallas/phoenix/utah/lakers

isn't going to fool anyone.

Dallas didn't have Josh Howard, their second best player, and we still nearly lost after getting clowned by JJ Barea.

Phoenix didn't have Amare.

The Lakers didn't have Bynum, they were at the end of their longest road trip in years and Kobe dislocated his finger the night before the game.

Not a red penny of mine will be spent there until changes are made. Folks in other cities (i.e. Philly, Chicago) call themselves 'dedicated' by spending $$$ to go and boo the team for being inept, all while the owners sit in their luxury box, sip on fine wine, and laugh their way to the bank with their $$$. People in Atlanta protest by staying away until changes are made. If you think Philips looks rather empty at times now, just imagine what it will look like after a 1-4/0-5 road trip and no changes in the front office, coaching staff, and/or roster. You'll think they quarantined the place for bubonic plague.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again; there's absolutely nothing wrong in demanding for a high premium for your entertainment/sporting dollar and the Hawks aren't it right now.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

here's an idea 4 ya...

Get over the Lakers win. They beat a Lakers team that was:

-On the road trip

-Had a Kobe with a broken finger

-A new player trying to work into the lineup

It's funny how all the Hawks "big wins" come when the other team is struggling. Do they ever beat the Suns, Pistons, Lakers when they're actually playing well?