• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Imagine a trade with Toronto...

Ira_Newble_Fan

"If Toronto wanted Ira who would you want to receive in return? As a fair trade of course...:)"

Actually, Ira may have interest in Toronto. As funny as that sounds. You may know this already, but he's from Detroit, which is not too far from Toronto. Their team is not any worse off or any better off than ATL. I still think he'll be here after it's all over...

I disagree.

Toronto may be the worst team in the league next year. They are much worse off than the Hawks.

The Hawks have contracts that are big, but the players that have those contracts are good players.

The Raptors have big contracts going to aging vets like Antonio Davis and back ups like Jerome Williams.

Vince Carter when healthy is a legitimate superstar, but he has a chronic knee that bears watching. He's gradually going from the slashing, riser he used to be to a jump shooter that isn't that good of a shooter.

it's sorta ironic that they entered into all of those contracts to convine Vince to stay after his rise to stardom and fa period. Now, they're all healthy and he can't play...and the team thus sucks.

"Actually, Ira may have interest in Toronto. As funny as that sounds. You may know this already, but he's from Detroit, which is not too far from Toronto. Their team is not any worse off or any better off than ATL. I still think he'll be here after it's all over... "

Hmmm, that's interesting. I was thinking Ira may try to go to Detroit but I would LOVE if he came to Toronto.

I think Alvin Williams may be a good trade for Ira too. It's a tossup between Alvin Williams and Rafer Alston.