• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should we go after Harrington?

oiatlhawksfan

LOL I'd do that trade before I fired Woodson.

He doesn't play defense and I don't know where he'd fit in our lineup. If we could somehow get Biedrins in a package, we could dump Marvin.

Doesn't GS still need a backup for Baron Davis?

That is, a backup point guard (we seem to have quite a few of those)

The one thing I complained about when Al left that we still havent replaced was his post up ability. We have not one single player who can catch the ball in the post and score or pass out consistantly. I wish this player could be Joe Johnson so he could use his size down there the way Smitty used to. Dam, we even have Smitty right there with the team all the time to show Joe how it is done but it just never happens.

I would LOVE to see Al come back to the Atl because he can score on the low block against anyone, he plays hard, and he can shoot the 3 which are all needs for this team. I doubt that GS is looking to move him but if they are I would see what it would take to make it happen.

Quote:

I would LOVE to see Al come back to the Atl because he can score on the low block against anyone, he plays hard, and he can shoot the 3 which are all needs for this team. I doubt that GS is looking to move him but if they are I would see what it would take to make it happen.

He just isn't being used properly. Here he was being used at the 4 and he isn't a 4. He is a 3. That is where he is most effective on both ends.

He has been complaining about his role in GS. He is coming off the bench and is used mainly as a designated 3 point shooter. Reason being is that he is usually matched up against a bigger player so he gets left open a lot.

When he was here i said over and over than he should be at the 3 and Smith at the 4. They never tried to play that way and now Smith is at the 4 and we need 3 pt shooting which Al has become very good at.

*sigh*

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

He just isn't being used properly. Here he was being used at the 4 and he isn't a 4. He is a 3. That is where he is most effective on both ends.

He has been complaining about his role in GS. He is coming off the bench and is used mainly as a designated 3 point shooter. Reason being is that he is usually matched up against a bigger player so he gets left open a lot.

When he was here i said over and over than he should be at the 3 and Smith at the 4. They never tried to play that way and now Smith is at the 4 and we need 3 pt shooting which Al has become very good at.

*sigh*

While Al was here, you campaigned for Al to be traded. You were also the biggest Lue fan ever... Earning the moniker Luefan#10.

So what's going on.. Did superman make the rotation of the world go in reverse and change back time again.. If he did, was BK still stupid enough to pick Marv over Paul?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

*sigh*

While Al was here, you campaigned for Al to be traded. You were also the biggest Lue fan ever... Earning the moniker Luefan#10.

So what's going on.. Did superman make the rotation of the world go in reverse and change back time again.. If he did, was BK still stupid enough to pick Marv over Paul?

I was a big fan of Lue and the point over JJ. I am not a big fan of Lue at the point over Acie.

I said over and over that Al wasn't a 4. He couldn't defend 4s and his post up game didn't work as well against 4s who were much bigger than him because he had no hops.

He was much more effective at the 3 on both ends.

I would have traded him for Nene in a friggin heartbeat. I didn't want to keep him until summer and then wait for a SNT deal while our free agent options dwindled. Sure enough all we got was a 1st round pick for Al while we wound up signing Blo and Speedy.