• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons release Crumpler ,Leftwich ,Coleman ....

pimp

What's the deal with cutting Crumpler? Couldn't the Falcons have gotten a draft pick at the very least for him? I know if I were Bill Parcells I would be all over signing Crumpler to a contract since there aren't more than a handful of TEs in the league who are better than him.

Here are some just from the Dolphins:

Pre-2007

AJ Feeley for a 2nd

Ricky Williams for 2 1sts

Wes Welker for a 2nd and 7th

Trent Green for a conditional 4th

Lamar Gordon for a 3rd

Those are just the deals that I can remember for the Dolphins off the top of my head. The only player for player I can remember was Marty Booker for Ogunleye.

• Premium Member

The Falcons make it REALLY hard for their fans to be optimistic about anything concerning the team. Crump at 75% was still one of the best TE in the NFL. The Falcons seem to be getting closer and closer to what they were in the early 90's. I've been a fan for a long time, but it's sad when '98, '01, and '04 seem to be the ONLY good years to be a Falcons fan. Man I miss how exciting this team used to be. frown.gif

• Moderators

Quote:

If the Cowboys are truly offering their 2 late 1st and Marion Barber I'm all over that deal.

Me too. Otherwise, I am all about Dorsey or Jake Long. Build that foundation around superior play in the trenches.

Quote:

The Falcons make it REALLY hard for their fans to be optimistic about anything concerning the team. Crump at 75% was still one of the best TE in the NFL. The Falcons seem to be getting closer and closer to what they were in the early 90's. I've been a fan for a long time, but it's sad when '98, '01, and '04 seem to be the ONLY good years to be a Falcons fan. Man I miss how exciting this team used to be.
frown.gif

my short response and i don't know where you fit in

who gives a sh@t about those that don't have season tix.

if you do and you do it right you'd live through a winless season. damn we have such a good time and the Falcons are just an excuse to get together

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

The Falcons make it REALLY hard for their fans to be optimistic about anything concerning the team. Crump at 75% was still one of the best TE in the NFL. The Falcons seem to be getting closer and closer to what they were in the early 90's. I've been a fan for a long time, but it's sad when '98, '01, and '04 seem to be the ONLY good years to be a Falcons fan. Man I miss how exciting this team used to be.
frown.gif

if you do and you do it right you'd live through a winless season. damn we have such a good time and the Falcons are just an excuse to get together

It doesn't matter where I fit in. I'm a fan of this team, and have been for a looooooong time now, much like I've been a fan of the Atlanta Hawks. I'm free to express my opinion on both whenever and wherever I please. I've been a fan through tough seasons for both teams without getting overly negative like some on this board or the Atlanta Falcons board, but I have my opinion just like you have yours. I was merely expressing my displeasure at the release of Crump, one of my favorite players on the team. But does it really matter? Afterall, you know what they say about opinions...... wink.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

frown.gif

It doesn't matter where I fit in. I'm a fan of this team, and have been for a looooooong time now, much like I've been a fan of the Atlanta Hawks. I'm free to express my opinion on both whenever and wherever I please. I've been a fan through tough seasons for both teams without getting overly negative like some on this board or the Atlanta Falcons board, but I have my opinion just like you have yours. I was merely expressing my displeasure at the release of Crump, one of my favorite players on the team. But does it really matter? Afterall, you know what they say about opinions...... wink.gif

www.falconsroost.com

Join the us on the Dark Side!

LOL

seriously. You'll really enjoy that site.