• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sekou Smith: Big man wanted

Plainview1981

Whew, Davis is ancient. I am not sure that he's the right guy for the team due to age. I am not sure whom the Hawks would be after at this point in time, but they need an effective big, not just a body. I wonder if Magloire is available? NJ certainly seems to be selling, so why not see what it would take. Z for Magloire and maybe this year's 2nd rounder?

Maybe Kevin Willis will come back LOL

Should look into one of the D leaguers

I nominate Aristide Sawadogo of the IOWA NBDL team

I went to school with him last year (Clayton State), he's huge 7-2 265

he's very very Raw, but he was boarding & blockin shots in DII basketball last year

Im not sure that works. #1. It is not yet definate that Speedys salary will come off our books at seasons end. Also Im not sure that after we trade him if everything will work the same as it does for us for the team who gets him. Last but not least, its possible that the reason we were able to get Bibby is because the owners are counting on Claxtons salry coming of the cap and mostly being paid by insurance.

We might be waiting until the trade with Dallas actually goes through to see if we can nab Diop or maybe Magloire. I don't see why NewJersey wouldn't just waive Magloire since his contract will be up at the end of the season.