VS

3D_Sacramento_Kings.jpg

@

arcoarena2.jpg

The Sorry Guys

hawks-new.gif

The Crazy Guys

kings_lineup.gif

The Atlanta Hawks enter tonights contest with a record of 21 wins and 29 losses. They have lost 5 straight. We won't mention where they stand in relation to the playoffs until Joe Johnson and the rest of the Hawks decide to stop getting themselves punked on the road.

The Sacramento Kings are 24-28 on the year but have no realistic shot to go anywhere, 8.5 games out of the 8 seed in the West. Either you need to be good in the NBA or you need to be bad. They're neither which is not where you want to be.

Click this link for today's Artest inspired audio

DSC03496.jpg

I could have lived my entire life and not known that

And the State Capitol

California012.jpg

Which is where you'll find Aahnuuld!

arnold.jpg

Could have went my entire life without SEEING that!

And don't forget to add Crazy Ron to your list of Must Sees

363489365_9d1e600410.jpg

Exactly how is that working out for ya Crazy Ron?

RONARTEST.jpg

Is he really talking to that basketball?

artest.jpg

Crazy Ron must be the Poster Child for a sex change gone horribly wrong

artest_grace_jones.jpg

I think Crazy Ron gave that poor white kid a heart attack!

Ron20Artest20Fights20Someone20from2.gif

Speaking of a ss whippins Anthony Johnson will be none too pleased tonight about being traded again!

kimbo_sliceimage2.jpg

I wonder if Sacramento fans have figured it out yet....

candace_parker1.jpg

She would have been a better deal!

And there will be no need for a poll tonight

Just visit this website for the Sactown Dancers

1246-kings06.jpg

Be sure to click on Tile 2 while you're there!

woodson.jpg

Stinka la Hawks!

Quote:

If you frequent RealGM you'll find a couple of these pics already posted there.

I've gotten other posters (EvilDallas specifically) in the over the top Game Thread spirit over there and we do at times collaborate on a thread.

Nope. Never used the RealGM boards. The squawk is enough for me.

Didn't Brad Miller have cornrows earlier this year, coulda used those lol

I question the decision making of any white man who leaves the house with their hair in corn rows.

It's just not a good look!

BTW this is a little out of character for me but I do have a thought on this game I'd like to share.

First of all WTF was Smoove doing playing 37 minutes last night? I understand the bench was thin but with the game not in question I think his minutes should have been limited.

ALso look to see how the Hawks bounce back tonight, or indeed if they do at all. I'm sure Mike Bibby was embarassed last night. I know Joe Johnson had to have been.

If the Hawks come out tonight flat there is no excuse for it. They're on back to backs on the road but they're coming off the All-Star break vacation. Furthermore you can't place all the blame on the coach all the time. Sooner or later these players have to act like proffessionals and bring their lunch pail to work with them.

Quote:

Hey Gsuteke your game threads will suffer a lot now with the new and improved chatroom.

Just to let you know...

Nice game thread though.

I actually create these things with the intent of establishing some pregame discussion.

However it seems like instead of talking about the game beforehand in the game thread 12 different little threads are created across the homecourt forum.

Wouldn't it be easier to merge all the pregame talk into 1 thread?

If I need to change the format I will be more than happy to do so.

Thoughts anyone?

Ok since I'm lazy i'm just going to blurt random thoughts about the game.

I spent most of the game talking to this girl...after about the first three minutes it cemented my decision. From what I saw....it was the biggest piece of sh!t I've ever seen. Execution, BBIQ, everything. Bibby going off injured was kinda like the final straw....Chicago Cubs anybody? But what the hell was Woodson doing playing the starters that long???? and is Mario hurt or is Woody's doghouse so empty he had to let Mario fill in. PS: ZaZa Pachulia...I hope you go to hell you piece of crap :-)

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/hawks

Didn't look hard for anything on it but before the Hawks went into the tank midway through the 1st quarter I was impressed with Bibby's passing. He was finding guys all the way across the court for open looks.... looks they were missing but they were still wide open looks.

Quote:

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/hawks

Didn't look hard for anything on it but before the Hawks went into the tank midway through the 1st quarter I was impressed with Bibby's passing. He was finding guys all the way across the court for open looks.... looks they were missing but they were still wide open looks.

Just based on his 1st quarter action, he is the best passing pg we have had in a while.

This game had better be good or else I will be very, very grumpy in the morning.

This morning, after watching one half of the Lakers game the night before, I felt like TOTAL crap. Add that to being so tired for two straight weeks now, and yeah, you get a little pissed at your team.

So yeah, go Hawks [or else]. laugh.gif