• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

cut zaza- aka eurotrash

Dukegotgame

this guy should never see the floor. explain to me why he plays over solo? solo plays defense, rebounds, blocks shots, and does not kill us on offense.

i swear ive never seen a more pathetic play than mistiming your jump so badly you let a 6 fot 7 300 pounder get the rebound over you... on a high bounce none the less

Quote:

this guy should never see the floor. explain to me why he plays over solo? solo plays defense, rebounds, blocks shots, and does not kill us on offense.

i swear ive never seen a more pathetic play than mistiming your jump so badly you let a 6 fot 7 300 pounder get the rebound over you... on a high bounce none the less

Yep I said wtf are you doing when that happened thats in excuseable esp because Big Baby is like 6'5. Zaza is just a sorry bum who doesnt deserve the PT he gets.

Zaza sucks 24/7. I do not think he has done 1 good thing all season... worst player in the NBA

lol at Zaza getting pushed out of the way by JJ.... hey zaza, when someone drives you pop to the corner to get out of their way you big stiff... how many awkward zaza falls will it take for him to tear his acl?

Its not that one play its everything about the guy he is one big joke. He doesnt have many low post moves, he doesnt rebound like he use to, he doesnt play any defense , me looks clumsy out and is a turnover machine. What exactly is the point of him being out before he has a big head and body get real the guy freaking blows.

You are being way too hard on Z. He's not starter quality but he is providing huge minutes backing up Al and being physical. He is the only sub we have that can do that since Lo was traded. I'm sure we would all love to have someone else in there but it could be A LOT worse. At least he isn't a 7' guy camping out at the 3pt line and he actually gets in there and bangs.

Okay. Then what Al plays out of position for 48 minutes? Or we bring in Solo to pick up 6 quick fouls while being abused because he is drastically outsized in games like tonight. There are times when Solo is the better matchup but it's definitely not tonight.

i know woodson plays him for his offense, but only has a good offensive game once every 4. his defense is just pathetic. Solo should be getting those minutes. i do understand the motivation to play him cause if he giving us anything like he was at the beginning of last year he'd be huge. just gotta hope he gets it going.

Zaza's a better option than Solo. The thing about Zaza is he needs to be on the bench when Acie is on the court. Zaza knows how to get in position to receive the ball, and when Acie is playing timid throwing the ball in to Zaza becomes his bail out option.

On the other hand, Solo should never really play unless a big man has fouled out. He lacks hands on offense and timing on defense. A 5 minute Solo stretch usually includes either a turnover or two or a foul or two. He's also not quite strong enough to grab rebounds over other big men either.

Quote:

The Nets have been singing his praises though so it's not inconceivable that they could try and sign him during the remainder of the season. We sure could have used him tonight.

I don't know if they can. I think they may have to wait until July 1 to make an offer.

After all we can't sign Smith right now.