• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thank God

capstone21

Quote:

Hopefully we see better body language from our players now that we got that mess over with. I think that whole ordeal wore us down mentally.

Al Horford looked pretty happy with the win, but I guess we have come to expect that from him. I'm loving the energy he brings to this team.

Fellas, while I appreciate the vigor and the rancor for Stern, you have to remember that it was OUR scorers who gave Shaq an extra foul and upon realizing the error, TRIED TO COVER IT UP BY CHANGING AN EARLIER FOUL THAT WAS NOT SHAQ'S AND PLACING IT ON HIM.

We got what we deserve. I mean, the error itself is egregious, but the cover-up is criminal. I'm just glad they let us replay it and didn't just strip us of the win outright.

Now let's see if that win generates any momentum for this god-forsaken franchise. My guess is that it won't.

Quote:

Quote:

I've seen this game before. Joe will cool off, our defense will continue to be terrible, and we'll lose by 15.

Another wonderful night of basketball brought to you by your friends Billy, Woody, and Junior...

Agree...who's Junior?

I'm guessing Gearon, Woody's biggest (and maybe only) fan.

• Admin

Well we won but not because of the coaching.

Woody once again did not adjust after the third quarter. We got lucky with a capital L there.

Its time for Woody to go!! He is the worst coach in the NBA and I am getting tired of seeing him in front of our bench not doing anything.