• Raised $390 of $700 target

Houston vs. Atlanta game thread

oiatlhawksfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is out, I think they said he has a minor injury but I wasn't completely paying attention. Interesting to note that the head ref in this game was the ref back in 93 when we broke the Rockets 15-0 start and Matt Bullard was on that team and he is announcing tonight.

I'd love to have that guy on the Hawks team. He's not a star, but he does everything well. He can defend, shoot the basketball, does all the little things, doesn't mind knocking some skin off his elbows and knees.

He's the ultimate glue guy in the NBA. The Memphis Grizzlies were absolute fools for trading that guy.

I would love to have him as well, but I think it was a good trade for both teams. Gay is going to be a superstar (or close to it) in this league for a long time. The Rockets needed a guy like Battier more than Gay because of the way they are built and the age of their team.

Are you kidding me I would take Rudy Gay and his 21 years of age over Shane Battier anyday. Rudy Gay will be a superstar in this league and Shane Battier will never even make an allstar team. Fools no way the fools are the Houston Rockets for trading Rudy Gay. He is already a way better player then Battier on offense and only in his 2nd year. ID trade for Gay anyday he is already way better then Marvin Williams in his 3rd year.