• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks two objectives: Playoffs & 6th Seed

wolvetigers

I know we need to make the playoffs...But the 2nd most important thing is to move up out of the 8th "Sweep" seed. If the Hawks could somehow win 11 out of the next 13games it maybe able to move up dare i say the 6th spot....Hey i know i know I'm reaching...maybe i should just be happy with the 8th spot, but this Hawks team is atleast talent wise 6th seed....but we can thank Woodson for that..GO HAWKS

I'd like to push for the 6th seed also. I don't know how much it will take out of us. But, for sure I'd rather face Orlando. The 6th seed will give us a good shot at playing in the 2nd round. We sit four games (on the loss side) from 6 and Toronto is fading bad.

Boston may handle Philly tonight and we have two coming up with them.

Joe is starting to will this team (it seems) and guys have played well in our recent wins, so it is possible.

we are 9 under .500 with 13 games left only one team we have to play has a winning record the magic i really think we can be .500 or higher by seasons end and grab the sixth seed then go after a guy like kaman in the offseason this team really has a great future go hawks

Would love to grab the sixth seed but I just don't see it happening the way the Sixers are playing. Winning in Boston tonight will give them even more confidence... they are peaking at the right time and may be favored against the Magic.

We play them twice, and Toronto once, and the schedule in general favors the Hawks... so there is an outside chance, but right now I just want to make the playoffs and then worry about getting out of the Celtics/Pistons matchups... remember we just got torched by the Nets, who are just a game back