• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta at Philly game thread

Admin

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An inferior team? The Sixers are a better team than us, we are in their house, and they are probably the hottest team in the league right now.

I think they stole one from us last night because we are normally a very good home team. We are a poor road team so yeah, if we win tonight it will be a steal.

• Premium Member

Quote:

What the f*ck we are making Reggie Evans look like Gary Payton with the steals on the perimeter. We need to stop holding the damn ball and start passing it.

You mean our freaking center needs to stop running point!!!!!

I have a strange feeling that you guys will be eating those words tonight. Maybe Bibby won't do anything special but I have a feeling he will win the game for us tonight, kinda like in the Toronto game that has been forgotten already.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I have a strange feeling that you guys will be eating those words tonight. Maybe Bibby won't do anything special but I have a feeling he will win the game for us tonight, kinda like in the Toronto game that has been forgotten already.

Great! He takes Marvin out! Good move Woodson!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

He is straight garbage. he is 2 for 9 with 5 turnovers and no defense. He is killing the Hawks.

This is pretty much proof that Atlanta has the worst fans in the history of the NBA.

this has nothing to do with Atlanta having bad fans and everything to do with Bibby's play!