• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joey Dorsey

WraithSentinel

I think we need to try and get this guy. I think he will end up being a 1st round pick. I am not sure when he might be drafted. Would anyone be willing to give up a core player in order to get him?

I would give up Marvin for him. Getting Joey would allow Horford to play PF. I think we are keeping Smoove long term. Joey would improve the defense and he should be ready to go from the start.

C-Joey Dorsey

PF-Al Horford

SF-Josh Smith

SG-Joe Johnson

PG-Mike Bibby

A few things about Joey Dorsey.

1. He has a great body and can really play in the post when he wants to play.

2. He is lazy and takes too many plays off when on the basketball court.

3. He is a thug and isn't really the type of character the Hawks want on their basketball team.

From what I've been told by people close to the situation in Memphis, this guy gets into trouble every week but it gets swept under the rug by the coach and the local law enforcement. He's a JR Rider waiting to happen.

i would love to have him on this team next year but I wouldnt trade MWill for him though. Sorry man lol i would trade ZaZa and a filler for him though. and Dorsey isnt any more of a C than Hortford is..infact Hortford is more of a C than he is but do like Dorsey's game alot though..wish we can get him

Quote:

A few things about Joey Dorsey.

1. He has a great body and can really play in the post when he wants to play.

2. He is lazy and takes too many plays off when on the basketball court.

3. He is a thug and isn't really the type of character the Hawks want on their basketball team.

From what I've been told by people close to the situation in Memphis, this guy gets into trouble every week but it gets swept under the rug by the coach and the local law enforcement. He's a JR Rider waiting to happen.

nuttin wrong wit bein a thug somtime shawty, dats what dis cuntry wa built bi shawty

I had no rooting interest in the Kansas/Memphis game until I saw him shove that KU under the basket and get away with it. Then they show his mom in the stands and she looks like a real winner too. LoL thug is being nice.

He reminds me of Bo Outaw. No offense but alot of atheltic ability defense and rebounding.

He is definately not a center at the NBA level. At least no more so then Horford is.

He could be a defensive goon in the NBA but I would not expect more then 6 ppg offensively.

He is definately not worth Marvin. Are they not the same age ? The talent levels are no where close to equal.

I can't see trading Marvin for Joey Dorsey. That guy has an NBA ready body because he's a 24 year old college senior. I love the idea of picking Dorsey up in the 2nd round to give us 10-12 mins a night backing up the PF/C spots. He's a guy who's worth taking a flier on, a guy who has a decent shot at making your rotation, kinda like Glen Davis in last year's draft.