• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yall are overvalueing JT

andycard69

You keep talking about JT getting 8-10 mil a year but the market says he wont. Miller will get around 5-7 and Arenas will likely get 4.5-6.5 mil a year and JT isnt even being talked about in the same breth as these two. my guess is that he signs a one year deal and trys again next year.

• Premium Member

Contract.

Why:

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/co...cker/index.html

I doubt that he goes back and takes a 1 yr deal. Especially if FAcy is "nerve racking". I think he may have learned from his actions last year. Last year, we offered him a 7.2 million dollar deal. He turned it down. This year, we should go lower. He hasn't proved that he can run an offense. IN fact, we had to go out and draft players to do that. 6 years 41 million and lets go home.

It had been said no too long ago that kasten and

McDavid hadn't met....It seems as if they just

recently met....I think that's a sign this deal will

be finished soon.

Denver. That is a little over $9 million on average. Personally, I think JT is worth every bit as much as Miller but if Miller can get $55 million over 6 years, I KNOW JT is worth 7 years and $50 million (a little over $7 million on average).

What the [censored] has Miller done that JT hasn't? He put up big numbers on a HORRIBLE Cleveland team and then put up average numbers on a VERY talented Clippers team. The Clips were supposed to be a playoff team with him running the show but instead, they regressed. If his numbers had declined and the team had won, it would be different but his numbers declined and they got WORSE.