• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Larry Brown resigns from 76ers job

NJHAWK

Bring him home (this is normally where I say Arthur Blank)

I'd rather have Fratello. He doesn't strip away his player's pride only to build them back up again to his liking. And he also won't chase every other job while collecting a paycheck from the Hawks. We need to maximize JJ while we still have him, Brown would essentially put us in the lottery next season while he teaches our players "how to play the right way". And then, JJ will be in the last year of his contract and we may be able to get back in the playoffs at that point. Nope, give me Fratello.

...because he wasn't really doing anything in Philly.

Brown was a close advisor to Billy King in Philly. King was let go several months ago. Since then, Brown hasn't had much of a role. Hence the reports that he was bored and wanted to coach again...

Word is that Brown has already turned down Stanford.

I know it's not wise to trust ESPN with any sort of rumors (ESPECIALLY Steven A. Smith rumors), but they're basically saying that Woodson's gonna be gone after next year, maybe Knight as well, and Brown's gonna come in and basically run the show.

Personally, I hope this happens. The only reason why the owners went after Woodson was because he worked for Brown. So it'd be logical that we'd go after the guy whop Woody worked for.

I really hope this happens. If it does, we'll definitely be on the right track (even if it is the old "Build em up, then cut out of town" trick that Brown's famous for.)