• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Mike D'Antoni gets fired ...

TheNorthCydeRises

. . . would you want him as the next coach of the Hawks?

Phoenix looks as if they're about to get swept by the Spurs. And if that happens, D'Antoni could very well get the axe. The vast majority of Phoeix fans don't like D'Antoni AT ALL.

To me, he's making a fatal mistake by leaving Shaq in this game. He is absolutely getting killed by the pick and roll, and Parker looks like the best NBA player ever as of this moment . . lol.

So if D'Antoni isn't a coach that makes good adjustments, and most of their fan base hates him, would he be a better option than Woody? Not saying that I want to keep Woody, because i don't at this time. But a guy like D'Antoni may or may not be an upgrade over him.

The Spurs have totally dismantled this team. This could very well be the end of the Suns "window of opportunity" to win a title.

Quote:

of course I would because we have a very similar team to them interms of how we can play uptempo and shoot the 3 ball but he wont be fired so forget about it

You want to bet? Man, They have been calling for his head for over 2 years! I know because I sometimes listening to their Radio station online. Just to get a laugh out of them when they find out they want be getting our picks and I like to hear their fans cry when they lose. lol

I would want him. I hope he has no connection with them giving away all their Draft picks in the last 2 to 3 years. If he was down with all that. THEY CAN KEEP HIM. I don't believe in trading all your draft picks for a bunch of OLD HEADS. I know he did not want to do the Shaq trade.

His tempo fixes our players. Maybe we can talk to JJ to find out if he could come and bring that All-Star PF with him. lol

Now that I thought about... I don't know if I would like him.

I forgot he has the same problem Woody has he want play his bench players much. That is another reason the fans do not like him. They are always talking about how he works his star players too hard during the season and when it comes around playoffs they are already beat up.