• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boston double standard

HawksBalla

Its pissing me off hearing all the Celtics fans cry about the Hawks talking smack. The Celtics have been running their mouths the entire series.

Last night I sat about 20 rows behind the Celtics bench. I saw Garnett say something to Josh Smith, then hold up a "2" right in Josh Smith's face. But thats ok, because Garnett is intense and a veteran and he just wants to win. Josh Smith, Horford? They're young, they gotta earn respect before they can talk, they're out of line.

Im sick of the free pass Garnett gets. When he runs his mouth, starts crying and pouting, its so wonderful and Boston fans applaud him, but when we talk back we're young thugs.

Yea im sick of garnet and his yapping. He has a nipple fest and everyone is talkin about his intensity and how much heart he has. They can kiss my ass lol. Hell i would like it for the hawks to become the bad boys of the nba because they havent gotten any respect from jump, no matter what they do or how much of a class act they can be. I think its time to start shoving wins down the opponent's throat with no mercy.

Well said, DieHard. It's not only the fans but everyone who is buying into this Celtic Hoop-lah. This ATL team has a quiet demeanor about them and the reactions Boston got last night were no doubt set-up by listening to these skanks jaw for the first two matches.

Also, people are saying what a mistake it was to jab back; that the Celtics will react to it by stepping up their game. Make 'em prove it. I'll be damned if I think this young Hawks team is satisfied with one win. If they're gonna come back with the fire they better do it, b/c ATL is too! arge.gif

Quote:

Also, people are saying what a mistake it was to jab back; that the Celtics will react to it by stepping up their game. Make 'em prove it. I'll be damned if I think this young Hawks team is satisfied with one win. If they're gonna come back with the fire they better do it, b/c ATL is too!
arge.gif

That's what I'm saying. Our guys wouldn't have done it if they didn't want it. Al Horford put it best, "[They] shouldn't need me talking smack to them to get fired up about winning." If the Celtics needed a rookie responding to their smack talk to get angry, then so be it. People think the Celtics are going to come out fired-up, I think they're gonna be flustered.

I mean, flustered is the only word to describe yourself when you're throwing up fake gang signs. lol.

Quote:

That's what I'm saying. Our guys wouldn't have done it if they didn't want it. Al Horford put it best, "[They] shouldn't need me talking smack to them to get fired up about winning." If the Celtics needed a rookie responding to their smack talk to get angry, then so be it. People think the Celtics are going to come out fired-up, I think they're gonna be flustered.

I mean, flustered is the only word to describe yourself when you're throwing up fake gang signs. lol.

They are flustered; they're also battered and shocked. They came into this series as well as game 3 thinking the Hawks were going to truckle like a subservient tenant. Right now they're pumped and anxious to avenge the embarrassment that was game three; but when they see the eyes that poked holes in their shining armour, they'll simmer down.

The NBA people want Boston to look like the All Mighty team that can do no wrong. Now that this little no name Atlanta squad is yapping back it looks bad so people have to twist things and say we're being "disrespectful". Whatever. I'm tired of KG yapping at the foul line like he's Ali or something. He's a great player but his constant babbling is just annoying.