• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sitting in front of jerks last night

johnstone4life

My friends and I sat in the last row of section 101 last night. behind us was a hospitality suite full of drunks A-holes from this company called discrete wireless. One of their guys came up to us and told us to shut up and sit the F down after we were standing and cheering the Hawks in the 1st quarter and doing exactly what the other 19,000 plus were doing. Words were exchanged and we went on to enjoy the rest of the game. however in the 4th quarter, 1 of their guys starting causing trouble with us again. Now my friend turns around and said after a rude and antagonzing remark "I will F you up, I am going to stand the rest of the game just to spite you." Either way, he had no choice but to stand up since everybody in the building was standing up. I hate obnoxious fair weather fans that don't even know how to act at a game and for some strange reason still think the world will spin out of orbit and start to revolve around them.

That really sucks. I hate it when fans act like that. It's one thing to be standing up and blocking the view when nobody else is doing it but when the whole building is standing then f'k em. You should have called Zaza The Enforcer over to take care of business for you.

Quote:

My friends and I sat in the last row of section 101 last night. behind us was a hospitality suite full of drunks A-holes from this company called discrete wireless. One of their guys came up to us and told us to shut up and sit the F down after we were standing and cheering the Hawks in the 1st quarter and doing exactly what the other 19,000 plus were doing. Words were exchanged and we went on to enjoy the rest of the game. however in the 4th quarter, 1 of their guys starting causing trouble with us again. Now my friend turns around and said after a rude and antagonzing remark "I will F you up, I am going to stand the rest of the game just to spite you." Either way, he had not choice but to stand up since everybody in the building was standing up. I hate obnoxious fair weather fans that don't even know how to act at a game for some strange reason still think the world will spin out of orbit and start to revolve around them.

If you don't want to stand up and cheer then stay at hom on your couch. Couches are made for that, sitting that is. Arenas wer made to stand up and cheer in.

It really bugs me when a guy or girl with really big hair hair sit in front of me. Put that thing in a pony tail so I can freaking see.

I had this guy with the nappiest dreadlocks I have seen in my life sitting infront of me for a game 3. They mustt have stuck oou a foot to each side. I wanted to shave his head so bad. It caused me to have to stand alot. I got into to it a little biy with him but did want to get thrown out of the place. I had short kids (5 years old) behind me and hated blocking their view when I stoodf but I had no choice thanks to dude's choice of hair style.

That sucks that had to happen to you.

Luckily for me i was Row FF, section 109(5 rows behind the ASG) and me and my brother sat next to a close friend of ZaZa's. He grew up with ZaZa in turkey and played on the international team and was a great fan. He told every celtics fans they were stupid haha.

Also Josh Childress is Awesome. He laughed at every fat joke i screamed at kendrick perkins and i think it really got under kendricks skin.

To hell with them. I'm glad you guys stood and got crunk; that's what we need. Phillips has no place for spoiled brats and sporting event virgins...We need energy and it's hard to give it sitting down. That tool probably didn't even pay for his ticket yet has the audacity to complain about someone else standing and cheering...

I would rather they hand out tickets on the streets to real fans than give them to corporate types who just come to eat, drink and be seen.

That is so disgusting man way to keep your cool though u dont wanna get tossed out of the biggest game in 20 years because some professional sacwarmer/asskisser happened to sit behind you.

Almost a fight in 116 last night.

Typical jawing in the 4th quarter. Hawks fan point to scoreboard. Celtics fan points to rafters "Ya'll only got one banner?"

That struck me as odd, given that this couldn't have been older than 25. No way in hell he was old enough to remember or enjoy 1986.

They jawed for several minutes, slowly moving closed to each other. One other person tries to intervene and get each other to move back, which only causes the C's fan to start with the "Next person to put their hands on me is getting dropped." stuff. Eventually, both of the parties were calmed down by the females that were with them and the C's fans started filing out with a couple minutes left.

A lot like the Al/PP situation...they wanted to talk, but nobody was going to do anything.

There were a few Celtics fans sitting down low behind the Hawks goal near Josh Smith's family in front of me. During the early Celtics eruption, one guy got a little two happy and some of the ushers had to intervene to keep a couple of Hawks regulars from kicking his butt. Really they were unfair to him, but it worked, after a few squawks, he was pretty quiet the rest of the game.