• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is MW, Chillz or Acie capable of a 25 point game?

HAWKS1986

The Hawks have a great chance of beating Boston in Game 6, but Marvin, Chillz or even Acie need to have a big game..and I when I say big game, I mean shooting for a high percentage and scoring points... and making their teammates better

The hawks can't win on the road until at least one of these three guys take the challenge..and NONE OF THEM HAS TAKEN THEIR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL..

Three first round picks-- one of them has to play up to their draft status..

Josh Smith, Horford and Joe Johnson and even Bibby has provided strong play, but MARVIN, CHILLZ and ACIE got to find that talent inside them and let it out..

Quote:

Acie has to play more than 5 minutes to do that

You're right. However, someone from that trio has to make plays... so it falls primarily on Marvin and chillz..

Leon Powe , Posey and Cassel gave the Celtics a boost and Posey's three pointers were important in the second half..

Quote:

Bibby has provided strong play? When?

Josh Smith has had Two good games out of 5. Surely people aren't impressed with that.

Hawks better not mess up and give this guy the big payday or they will regret it. Never in his career has he produced on a consistent basis.

Bibby has been hot and cold, but this has been closely contested series. Bibby has been instrumental to the Hawks success since his arrival. Other guys have to step up as well and knock down shots when they get the ball from Bibby. Outside of Bibby and JJ, no body is really capable of shooting the three consistently. Bibby is close to the downside of his career, but its time for Marvin, Chillz and Acie to make more noticeable, consistent contributions in this series.

I would like to see Marvin have a 25 point game or even Chillz just once in this series..

Quote:

Closely contested series? Three of the five games have been blowouts. Squashes. No competition. The Hawks have been a bottom 3 defensive team since they traded for him.

It is 3-2-- going back to Atlanta. I am as critical as anyone (especially with the subpar play of Marvin, Chillz and Acie), but it has been a contested series.

Quote:

The Hawks have a great chance of beating Boston in Game 6, but Marvin, Chillz or even Acie need to have a big game..and I when I say big game, I mean shooting for a high percentage and scoring points... and making their teammates better

The hawks can't win on the road until at least one of these three guys take the challenge..and NONE OF THEM HAS TAKEN THEIR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL..

Josh Smith, Horford and Joe Johnson and even Bibby has provided strong play, but MARVIN, CHILLZ and ACIE got to find that talent inside them and let it out..

On any given day yes anybody can produce. Probably Marvin and Chillz being the closest. However, I don't think any of the three can do it on a consistent basis.

of those three, Acie has the best chance to score points because he has shown he can drive at will...it is up to Woody to give him minutes and tell him to drive or drive and dish.....he had a sweet drive and dish to marvin that marvin missed the shot on...

chillz CAN be needs to hit a couple 3's..

marvin, i just don't see doing anything...he just doesnt seem to move well with the ball. or without it for that matter..

Quote:

Boston controls tempo too much at home for Chills to go off for 25 there. Law doesn't get enough time and will not get enough shot playing Pg for that. Marvin would have the best chance, of the three of them, of scoring 20 or 25 in Boston.

In Atlanta, either Marvin or Chillz could dump in 20 or 25 since the team is able to up the temp at home.

Now asking a player who is not a scorer, another who is 22 year old, and a rookie for 25 points in the Boston Garden for a Game 7 vs. the best defensive team in the league may be asking for too much.