• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WHY NOT bring in JJ's friend?

Brotha2ThaNite

Man, we can afford any lineup we want.... well the owners can. Do not let anyone tell you other wise.... this is what Bernie said. Marion is just like J-Smoove but a little more polished. J-Smoove could end up better down the road.

But to have those too shot blocker and they but steal the ball very well for Forwards to.

Marion avg 10 reb alone with J-Smoove 8. DAMN! now that would be HIGHLIGHTS!

I know BK would be drooling at that line up... if they keep him on lol

Marvin and Bibby together will make close to what Marion is making, certainly close enough to actually make the trade, but would Miami actually do it? Marvin gives them a player to evaluate for a year and then decide if they want to match a restricted offer that he would be very likely to get from someone. Bibby either comes off the books or they move him for a draft pick overpaid player to a team looking to clear cap space for 2009. It might be worth it for them but I'm not sure that it would be worth it for us. For starters Marion is getting up there in age a little bit and with the style he plays he relies heavily on his athleticism which will only decline from here on out. It would also make us at best equal shooting wise but probably a little worse than with Marvin although our defense would improve a little. We would need to find another quality PG to bring in to pair with Acie which may or may not be easy to find considering we don't have a draft pick this year.

Personally I think that we should keep Bibby next year and let his salary come off the books and then let Acie take over full time. Trade Marvin this year for a guy who is around 6'6 (SG_) - 6'9 (SF) and Joe can play the opposite side. That is unless Marvin completely dedicates himself this offseason to being more aggressive and developing a 3pt shot.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hell, why don't we bring in Kobe?

Because we have MJ, i mean JJ.

Joe seems more like a 3 to me, but I was obviously kidding.

Really? I think he is more of a 2 because he lacks athleticism for 3 and that's why he uses his size against the 2 guards. I think he is a perfect 2 that can play 3 of course.

P.S. i know you was kidding trading for Kobe.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hell, why don't we bring in Kobe?

Because we have MJ, i mean JJ.

Joe seems more like a 3 to me, but I was obviously kidding.

Really? I think he is more of a 2 because he lacks athleticism for 3 and that's why he uses his size against the 2 guards. I think he is a perfect 2 that can play 3 of course.

P.S. i know you was kidding trading for Kobe.

He just doesn't seem to be as quick as what I would think a 2 would be. He has trouble taking athletic 2s off the dribble, and posts them up like I would think a 3 would.

I'm not knocking him at all, but that's always the way I've seen it.