• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we can get this Bibby....

Frenzy

1) That was a home game. Apparently he can't play on the road.

2) I swear he must have reinjured that thumb at some point. He started off with Atlanta shooting really hot, and he's gone really cold since early April. Only decent shooting performance this series was in game 4.

Quote:

1) That was a home game. Apparently he can't play on the road.

2) I swear he must have reinjured that thumb at some point. He started off with Atlanta shooting really hot, and he's gone really cold since early April. Only decent shooting performance this series was in game 4.

I think his thumb is making him shoot worse,and yes i think he re-injured it.

A few things...

Bibby hasnt been that open but for about 2-3 occasions in the entire series.

Also, Nash isnt half the defender Rondo is.

Further, this is the playoffs and players arent given this kind of room to operate.

Boston plays MUCH better defense than Phoenix, who really doesnt play defense. Boston is one of the best defensive teams in the league.

If Bibby could get a few open looks I think he could get into some kind of groove. I dont understand why we dont go back to the Bibby picks for Joe play. If they double Joe on the screen, then Bibby would have more open looks. That play carried us through game 4 and I havent seen much of it since.

Quote:

A few things...

Also, Nash isnt half the defender Rondo is.

Further, this is the playoffs and players arent given this kind of room to operate.

Boston plays MUCH better defense than Phoenix, who really doesnt play defense. Boston is one of the best defensive teams in the league.

If Bibby could get a few open looks I think he could get into some kind of groove. I dont understand why we dont go back to the Bibby picks for Joe play. If they double Joe on the screen, then Bibby would have more open looks. That play carried us through game 4 and I havent seen much of it since.

I wasnt really focusing in on this game that much,but he has had some nice open looks this series & really hasnt hit alot of shots while shooting a bad %.1 thing i like about bib though last game was his limited TO's

• Premium Member

Quote:

A few things...

What?

Have you watched the last two games??

Joe Johnson gets doubled EVERY possession and Bibby is left open... Thankfully he has actually been a little shy about pulling the trigger (due to how poorly he's shooting).

If Bibby can somehow find his touch, we have a real shot at the game today.

Celtics plan to double/triple team JJ. They must stop him. If they could somehow get

him in foul trouble - thrown out of the game - injured - - We know the results.

Last game, while double teams came, they worried about Bibby enough to keep a close

eye on hiim, then had to cover Josh S. and Horford inside on each side of the paint.

That left Marvin alone. He hit those open jumpers, as he should.

Bibby is capable of going off. When he's hot, the shots fall easily for him. Wouldn't it

be great if, late in the game and the score close, Bibby starts hitting everything. The

Celtics will be tired by then and maybe just a split second late on coverage. Also,

desperate, knowing everything is on the line. Hawks could walk away, victorious!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!