• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike D'Antoni is available....

Joker

Woody better call Larry and join the Bobcats....

Quote:

Of all the abilvable coaches, D'Antoni is the one I am most enshutiatsic about.

Same here. Woodson was talking about defense when the Hawks were down 27-16 at the end of the first quarter. Maybe it would help if they scored some baskets?

• Premium Member

Quote:

Of all the abilvable coaches, D'Antoni is the one I am most enshutiatsic about.

We're not looking for a new coach.

I'd bet everything I own and my own life that Woody will be our coach at the beginning of next season.

Unfortunately.

I can't say I support Mike but this game and how this team has played on the road I believe boils down to these players. I'll say a large part being young, and other parts lack of effort and focus. I mean, these are pro players. The coach should give these guys the game plan and it should be up to these MEN to execute.

It doesn't matter if Mike Woodson has the game plan to go 82-0 each year, if he can't get the players to execute his game plan, he has lost his effectiveness, and needs to be replaced.

Wow, someone actually intelligent enough to believe that it's the players f*cking up on the court embarrassing this team and not just Woody? The entire organization top to bottom should be embarrassed about this effort today and it wouldn't have mattered who coached us today.

Mike didn't make Childress drive right past a wide open Horford for a layup that PJ brown came over and blocked. He can't make anyone pass to a teammate or dribble better. Phil Jackson lost WITH Kobe in the first round two years in a row to a Phoenix team who just got their teeth kicked in by San Antonio in the 1st round by a who just got their teeth kicked in last night by NO. Who's to blame? I don't know, it happens. In most cases the better team one. In our case as well, the ass kicking from us came because of the players. That my opinion.

Quote:

I haven't seen him quit or be fired. Do you have a link?

looking into the future

Quote:

Maybe he will be but he isn't right now. No need to be misleading with your subject.

yeah your right... hes technically is not, but it looks like he will gone. all i know is woody needs to be fire tonight so we can get a good coach before they all take other jobs.

Quote:

Well as someone else mentioned they don't need to fire Woody, they just won't renew his contract. I hope that whatever the coaching decision is, it will be made quickly.

Bingo. If we decide we want Avery Johnson, we have to go after him fast. He's not gonna be jobless for long.

Avery to Atl

D'Antoni to Toronto (where he's a better fit anyways).

Quote:

Quote:

Well as someone else mentioned they don't need to fire Woody, they just won't renew his contract. I hope that whatever the coaching decision is, it will be made quickly.

Bingo. If we decide we want Avery Johnson, we have to go after him fast. He's not gonna be jobless for long.

Avery to Atl

D'Antoni to Toronto (where he's a better fit anyways).

Avery is awe hell naw, if they didn't listen to him in Dallas why would they listen to him in Atlanta. I want a great coach, not a coach who has experience coaching a great team.