• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should we wait for acie or...

Supporter

Quote:

How was he "greatly inferior" to Law? Law was refusing to shoot from outside and either missing a layup or having it blocked inside. You must be forgetting how desperately we needed points before we got Bibby. I think we were averaging around 93-94 points per game then and that's what Lue did best. Of course he was going to play Lue unless Acie clearly outplayed him and that wasn't the case. Law wasn't outplaying AJ either. Talent wise Acie is head and shoulders better than either of them but that hasn't translated into production yet.

what's so great about our points going up 9 when our points given up went up 9 also?So there was nothing gained with Bibby.and at the beginning of the season Law was easily better than both of those guys.and maybe we scored so few points because Woody played Lue and AJ more.Lue would hog the ball and just shoot,he would only hit a few but would give up a ton on the other end.AJ did nothing besides one month when the whole team overachieved.

Quote:

Show me how Law was so much better. Seriously, I'm happy to change my opinion if you can show me some proof that Law was so much better.

I don't have any recorded games and that's the only way because stats are BS.even when they work in my favor.

Quote:

So there is absolutely no way that you can even make the stats work in your favor to prove that Acie was so much better than AJ and Lue? That should tell you something.

stats are misleading that's why I wouldn't even try.No matter how anyone plays.Lue was gonna get more minutes.After Lue,AJ was gonna get more minutes and recently Bibby is gonna get more minutes no matter what.That's Woody,If Marvin scores 10 straight at the beginning of the game Childress STILL comes in for him in the middle of the quarter.Woody just does that for no reason.It doesn't even matter about the whole season sometimes because there were huge games that we had won but Woody played Lue of AJ over Acie who was having a great game and we lost.I hope u remember that Portland game when AJ was suspended and that Charlotte game before the All-star break.both times he played more and was great and we were winning but he got pulled just because woody felt like it and we lost.

Quote:

Under any other coach Acie would have made a lot more progress. That's one of the things that drives me crazy about Woody. The bench needs a commitment about how many minutes to expect so they can develop. He's never done that and it hurt us in the playoffs.

What hurt us in the playoffs, was the guy that some are advocating to start over Acie. Bibby flat out sold us out, and Rondo made him look very slow and old. People need to realize that although we don't make the playoffs without Bibby, he's also a guy that is in decline.

Wishing for the Bibby of 7 years ago to just show up next year, is just that . . . .wishing. It's not happening folks

Acie needs to start, period.

Give Bibby Lue's old role as "the closer". But if Bibby isn't making shots, keep him out of the game because he'll kill you defensively. If he's not making shots, he doesn't need to play 30 minutes a game. Ish, maybe not even 20 minutes.

If Bibby isn't your starter then you have to trade him. No way can any team afford a 14 million dollar backup. I agree that he isn't the player that he was in his prime but he had an injury plagued year and probably needs surgery on his thumb so I'm not totally ready to write him off. The balance of minutes between he and Acie needs to be even next year though, with Bibby getting minutes at the 2.

I don't think Bibby will ever be 100% again so we should trade him.Even when he's healthy he's not that great,he's not what he once was and even then he was a bad defender.Bibby's career is winding down,as a starter atleast.