• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT and the HEAT.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Is it me or does it seem like the Heat will be forced to send JT an offer sheet.

1. Arenas is GONE.

2. Brad Miller has an offer from the Nuggets.

3. Plan C is Odom and Plan D is JT.

However, I still believe that Miami will try to offer us a SNT before they outright outbid us for JT.

Believe what you want about Kasten's Bluff. I'm Positive that we cannot match a high offer for JT. Knight has basically shown that his hands are tied. IN fact, I would say that his hands are Glued when it comes to Free Agents. That includes JT. Right now, Kasten and Knight are sweating at the thought of JT being offered a 8-9 million dollar per deal. Kasten Puts it in the media that the Hawks will match all offers for JT BUT... That's the bluff. I think too much is riding on this offseason.

If we did SNT with Miami what would they want?

I think they would want to dump Jones.

I think they would probably give us Wade for our troubles and in my mind, they can take Hendu too.

if they offer JT an offer that's too high for us to match, and/or ownership isn't in place within the 15 days after the offer is made, they'll have him...

but if they're willing to offer that much, say something like 6 years, 65 million dollars, would you really want to match it or just shake your head, part ways, and say it wouldn't have been owrth it anyway?