• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

downtime and an upcoming server move

chillzatl

• Admin

Our host had some server issues yesterday and it took them a few hours to resolve it. Sorry for that.

Also, this weekend we will be moved to a new server by our current host. This should smoothly but if you experience any issues reaching the site, please be patient and try again later. Thanks.

We "know" why it crashed. - - We said Good Night to Knight!! - Then, it crashed!

Seriously, how's the finances of Hawksquawk? Do we need to think about "passing

the hat" again?

Let us know. We might be able to scare up a dollar or two for Hawksquawk if it's

really neded.

If we move to a new server, will it mean that this site will go faster or no? Just wondering since I'm not exactly a computer whiz or anything like that, and chillz, I messaged you about donating. I'm very interested in becoming an official Hawksquawk Supporter - with or without the title. This site is just amazing, and I wanted to give back. Thanks and message me when you get the chance, chillz.

• Admin

haha actually no, but as you can surmise, we run in linux and they had some libraries get corrupt or something and had to rebuild the kernal. Mysql isn't so bad, though in a perfect world we'd be running all MS products.