• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Theo for Christie and K. Clark....

Diesel

Theo/CC for Christie/Clark works according to Real GM. I'm not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing but Clark is a FA after this season. This could help us next year signing other FA's if we weren't planning on resigning Clark (positive side) or Clark could expect more than he deserves if he plans on resigning with us (negative side). Oh well, I like the trade.

I'm not so sure about Christie, but Clark would be a good addition. I saw this guy when he was in Toronto and he really was a big part of that team with his rebounding. He helped the Raps get to the 2nd rnd, one shot away from the Conf Finals, and they've struggled since he's left.

Christie is waaaaayyy better than Kukoc. He really does it all on the floor. He is one of the league's best stealers, he's a great defender, great passer, he's got a good shot, I've always felt he was underrated. i think a Diaw/Christie combo at the 2/3 would more than make up for JT's lack of passing ability and court vision. I would love this trade, and could possibly see SAC wanting to do it too. They have enough depth, almost too much. This would give them a good backup C to bolster there D. Divac is getting old too...

Make it Hedo/GW for Theo and I'd do it, and, more importantly, I think they would too. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have Christie, but I don't think Sac-town would be willing to trade him. Plus, don't you think Christie and Clark would be to much to ask. But Hedo and Wallace are both young and don't get enough minutes there. They'd get play here.

JT/DD

Diaw/Hansen

Hedo/CC

SAR/GW

Nazr/Hendu

Christie isn't going anywhere. He is clearly Sacramento's best defensive player and a crowd favorite. The Kings would definitely send us Clark as he isn't the brightest of the bunch and doesn't fully understand his assignments. Sacramento was hoping he would't exercise his option. His worth is apparent in the fact that he hardly played against Dallas, with Webber out, against the softest frontcourt in the league.

I also don't think Sacramento needs an undersized center in the West who has limited passing skills. Brad Miller seems like a much better choice for Sacramento.

This is a pipe dream at best. I would go for the Gerald/Hedo version but I don't think we have anything that Sacramento would be interested in.