• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those of you who likes trades...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Very possible trade here.

Bibby for Jason Richardson/Matt Carroll.

I heard on the radio today, somebody was talking about the bad shape that Charlotte Bobcats are in. They don't like Richardson. They have bad contracts. They got screwed in the draft. They really like to move Wallace and Morrison too. Worst of all, resigning Okafor may not be about Money.

Larry Brown is looking for players who he can work with and mold. Therefore, he's getting rid of all the bad contracts and he's looking for some vets.

I heard that if Beasley goes to Miami, Charlotte will make a play for Haslem and he will be Okafor's replacement.

That means a SNT of Okafor too.

Charlotte is open for business.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Charlotte is open for business.

But how often are teams open to intra-division trades?

I know. That's the problem. However, it does happen. We traded Al to Indy. We got Al from Indy. We traded Stephen Jackson to Indy. We traded Walker to Boston.

I think when a team is desperate for change, they don't care about rivals. Charlotte knows that if they don't resign Okafor, they won't be near our level anyway.

Gerald Wallace is really the only player I have interest in from Charlotte. I wouldn't mind Okafor if he were healthy and it didn't cost what he'll ask for as a FA.

If there were some way to get Gerald Wallace for Marvin Williams and Zaza I'd be all about it. Wallace would be a GREAT player to get if we lose Josh Smith, especially.

I'd still like to see us get something for Mike Bibby before he becomes a FA.

I would do that in a nanosecond.

What about Bibby/Marv/Zaza for Richardson/Okafor, Diesel? Would that work and would the cats go for it? Imagine-

Acie (who can run the show!)

JJ

J-Rich

Smoove

Al.

Division champs?

Quote:

we are back to not having a pg again.

Law is not ready so why after finally getting a pg do we trade him away??

We need a big man more then anything.

please.Law is plenty ready.It's just Woody wasn't ready to stop being an idiot.I hope we don't resign him.and how do u know who's ready or not?Have you not witness the 2nd year jumps of young guards these last few years?

nooooope look at all the winning teams the past two years, Point guards are the big thing right. we just need bibby to stay healthy, he needs to get a lil more motivated to imo anyway

Acie is ready to play off the bench, woody imo should have had more confidence in Acie but we cant win a champoinship or make the conference finals with a 2 yr pg running the show theres no way

Quote:

nooooope look at all the winning teams the past two years, Point guards are the big thing right. we just need bibby to stay healthy, he needs to get a lil more motivated to imo anyway

Acie is ready to play off the bench, woody imo should have had more confidence in Acie but we cant win a champoinship or make the conference finals with a 2 yr pg running the show theres no way

You mean like Rondo is doing right now?

Quote:

Quote:

You mean like Rondo is doing right now?

kinda, 3rd best celtic this playoffs not so much the regualr season. im talking deron, paul, nash, how rose is most likly to go first despite a team already having a good pg ( I no they have gooden + Thomas) and that Beasly is a better player, how every gm/coach wants a PG, how there is not that many great point gaurds out there, how good they are for todays game, how players like rando, jose, alston are making a difference for their team.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I would do that in a nanosecond.

What about Bibby/Marv/Zaza for Richardson/Okafor, Diesel? Would that work and would the cats go for it? Imagine-

Acie (who can run the show!)

JJ

J-Rich

Smoove

Al.

I think that when Charlotte goes to SNT Okafor, they will get a lot more than Marvin/Zaza. I can imagine them getting Randolph/#6 right now. Or Maybe they send him West to a team like Golden State.

Division champs?

I admit that I don't know a whole lot about how trades work in the NBA, but some of these deals you guys propose seem incredibly lopsided.

Bibby/Marv/Zaza for Richardson/Okafor

I just can't fathom why they would do that, but then again, the Lakers got Gasol for a bag of peanuts, so I guess anything is possible.

Quote:

I admit that I don't know a whole lot about how trades work in the NBA, but some of these deals you guys propose seem incredibly lopsided.

I just can't fathom why they would do that, but then again, the Lakers got Gasol for a bag of peanuts, so I guess anything is possible.

well hey if Charlotte don't like those guys much it could happen.MJ is a top guy there and he loves UNC guys.Felton,Marvin and May on the same team again (lol none have been that great,that should tell u something).Bibby's big expiring contract and a (small playing) big like Zaza.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think you misunderstood something.

This is what I said.

Bibby for Jason Richardson/Matt Carroll.

The reason they do it is simply because Bibs is an ending contract and they are on the path to rebuild. There's a lot of bad contracts in Charlotte and these are two. The question is can you trust Richardson's gimpiness.

I see Richardson at the 2. JJ at the 3.