• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Swish's TOD...lol

Swish

OK, here goes. Tell me what you think and any better ideas. this works on ESPN.

Indiana gets-

Biedrins, Pietrus, Zaza

Warriors get- O'Neal, Bibby, Marvin Williams

We get-Baron Davis, Mike Dunleavy Jr.

What think ye?

I cant stand Dunleavy. Im not saying he dioesnt have game but I just cant stand him. It would be hard to root for him like it was hard to root for Laetner when he was a Hawk.

• Moderators

Quote:

I cant stand Dunleavy. Im not saying he dioesnt have game but I just cant stand him. It would be hard to root for him like it was hard to root for Laetner when he was a Hawk.

I also dislike Dunleavy and am skeptical of someone who just had a career season. I would much rather watch Marvin develop than reinvest in Dunleavy.

Quote:

Quote:

I also dislike Dunleavy and am skeptical of someone who just had a career season. I would much rather watch Marvin develop than reinvest in Dunleavy.

Forget Dunleavy! That trade would bring us BD, which makes me like it. Yall are focused on the wrong thing.

• Premium Member

Quote:

OK, here goes. Tell me what you think and any better ideas. this works on ESPN.

Indiana gets-

Biedrins, Pietrus, Zaza

Warriors get- O'Neal, Bibby, Marvin Williams

We get-Baron Davis, Mike Dunleavy Jr.

What think ye?

Nope not interested

Well we would be taking on a TON of salary here, so much so that I don't see how it could even be possible given our stated intentions of re-signing both the Joshes. Baron next year should be in the top ten of NBA salaries at 17+ million, while Dunleavy will be making 9 million next season- but he's got one of those escalating type contracts that will have him up over 10.5 mill. in 2010/11. I would have to say, no thanks......

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Forget Dunleavy! That trade would bring us BD, which makes me like it. Yall are focused on the wrong thing. That's what makes me not like it.I didn't even notice Dunleavy

This trade can't possbly work. Indiana is giving up O'Neal and Dunleavy, two huge contracts, and getting back Biedrins (still small salary until he re-signs), Pietrus (very small salary) and Zaza ($4.0M). How the heck does that work?????????