• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A option to look at

A-town Hawks

I think the man to get is Micheal Redd from the Bucks. I've seen rumors that he is available and is not too happy in his current situation and wouldn't mind to relocate. I think his shooting would improve JJ's game immensly. Especially JJ's post-up game, which im sure more of us would like him to exploit more often. I think he would do alot for Smoove and Horford as well, who's post-up games should be improved over the summer and featured in the offense next year.

Marv/Bibby(exp)/2009 1st rnd pick top 5 protec

for

Micheal Redd

Then I've seen alot about Calderon being the man that the Raptors want to keep up in Canada, and Calderon mentioning that he wants to be a starter. Meaning Ford is expendable. I think he can be had for a cheaper price than he is worth.

Sign &Trade Chillz

for

TJ Ford

Our Lineup:

Ford/Law

JJ/Stoudemire

Redd/Richardson

Smoove/Zaza

Horford/Solo

Coach: Mike Fratello

This team in my opionion is ready to finals contenders in the weak East. I think this team can still be tweaked in terms of strengthening the bench but this deffinetly is a good start towards improvement. All Fratello needs to do is instill a winning attitude, toughness, and defense into these guys and I see no reason why they can't take over the east next year. Thoughts?

Quote:

I think the man to get is Micheal Redd from the Bucks. I've seen rumors that he is available and is not too happy in his current situation and wouldn't mind to relocate. I think his shooting would improve JJ's game immensly. Especially JJ's post-up game, which im sure more of us would like him to exploit more often. I think he would do alot for Smoove and Horford as well, who's post-up games should be improved over the summer and featured in the offense next year.

Marv/Bibby(exp)/2009 1st rnd pick top 5 protec

for

Micheal Redd

Then I've seen alot about Calderon being the man that the Raptors want to keep up in Canada, and Calderon mentioning that he wants to be a starter. Meaning Ford is expendable. I think he can be had for a cheaper price than he is worth.

Sign &Trade Chillz

for

TJ Ford

Our Lineup:

Ford/Law

JJ/Stoudemire

Redd/Richardson

Smoove/Zaza

Horford/Solo

Coach: Mike Fratello

This team in my opionion is ready to finals contenders in the weak East. I think this team can still be tweaked in terms of strengthening the bench but this deffinetly is a good start towards improvement. All Fratello needs to do is instill a winning attitude, toughness, and defense into these guys and I see no reason why they can't take over the east next year. Thoughts?

I would love to bring in Mike Redd. Although, I don't think we would be able to include a first round draft pick in that trade. Marvin and Bibby might have enough value to get the trade done on a team that's in rebuild mode.

I don't understand why everyone is so hyped up about Fratello. He hasn't coached in years, and when he did coach it wasn't like he making deep runs into the playoffs..

• Moderators

The bucks and raps would jump at those trades. I know we could get ford for less than chillz with his injury history.

I think marv/bibby for redd is fair. then the bucks have the top 2 picks from that draft.

I think redd with JJ would be good. We need that kind of offensive force at the guard position.

Fratello is one of my all time favorites but I'm not sure he'd fit here. We'd win more games probably but not sure he'd be able to take this team to the next level.

Guest Walter

provide us with a player capable of making our top 2 comparable with the league's top 10 teams (my definition of contention in a league where superstars and mismatch advantages rule), but it would make our top 3 comparable (a top 3 player comparison many thought might also work to show relative contention).

Redd, JJ, and JS would be formidable. I'm not sure we'd need to add on the 2010 1st rd pick given Bibby's ending contract has value to a team like the Bucks. I'd play JJ at Sf (since he's bulking up anyway) and play Law at Pg. I would also then consider a trade of JC and a future 2nd for Ford and any one of Delfino, Parker, Moon, or Garbajosa (all good contracts and good players).

These are good thoughts. We'd still need a defensive center IMO but much closer to the top 2 (or 3) firepower needed to contend.

u should have stopped after the first trade and take off the 1st rounder.Marvin and Bibby is enough.maybe more than enough.No to Ford,unless he backs up Acie but he's too good to just be a backup so no altogether.

Yea maybe you guys are right about not adding the 1st rounder in the Redd trade. I just added it, thinking we should kind of stay away from the draft. We dont need to get younger. But yea maybe we shouldnt add it in this trade cuz a Marvin/Bibby package should be enough.

Cwell, I think were putting too much on Acie. Although he will be a good player someday hopefully, I dont think he is ready to start over Ford who has proven he is a very capable PG in this league. So I think that not getting Ford just to have Law start isnt the best move for us.

Quote:

Yea maybe you guys are right about not adding the 1st rounder in the Redd trade. I just added it, thinking we should kind of stay away from the draft. We dont need to get younger. But yea maybe we shouldnt add it in this trade cuz a Marvin/Bibby package should be enough.

Cwell, I think were putting too much on Acie. Although he will be a good player someday hopefully, I dont think he is ready to start over Ford who has proven he is a very capable PG in this league. So I think that not getting Ford just to have Law start isnt the best move for us.

Ford has proven he's not capable of staying on the floor and he's some good contact away from going out on a stretcher.Acie is ready to start.and even if u don't want to put too much on him at first Bibby is here and we can get rid of him at any time.Acie will prolly be better than Ford in a matter of next season anyway.We don't need a guy like Ford who isn't able to be counted on to be on the floor.If Woodson is gone starting Acie is the right way to go.He'll be one of the top sophomores next year with Horford.Them two on a pick and roll could be deadly.