• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer league

DrReality

When does it start?

It will be very interesting to see what we do given that we have very few guys who will be reporting; Al, Acie, West and then the end of the bench. Can Solo attend? There should be a slew of guys out there they we invite . . . . after the draft.

Other thoughts about using the league to further our progress?

Yea I can't wait for that to start. I think the biggest priority is establishing Acie's confidence and letting him know he has the green light to shoot and score like the old A&M days. I wonder if David Anderson would be attending, that would be really interesting.

Summer league line-up?:

PG: Acie

SG: West

SF: ?????

PF: Anderson

C: Horford

I don't know if we should include Horford in the summer. He has nothing to prove, only losses to gain IMO. He's a proven starter for our roster no matter what, and I don't want him to risk injury. I'm cool with it, but hopefully he doesn't get too much PT.

Quote:

Quote:

Do anyone know if J. Richardson can play in the summer league?

He was listed as a rookie on the Hawks website so I think he can still play.

It will be exciting because it will give us the first glimpse of what is to come under sund . . . . which will likely be very little change

Quote:

begins Jul 11

http://www.nba.com/summerleague2008/

we usually start after that.We usually play in the Salt Lake City one that doesn't get any coverage while Las Vegas has the games on league pass and have the highlights on the wesite.

and Horford should play,he needs to improve.Him and Acie have to get used to each other on the floor more,without the Joes and Smoove's of the world.

In expect Al and should attend the summer league. It is an opportunity to work with the coaches. If he does not, he will have to wait until the fall to connect with the coaches. Every opportunity to connect with the coaches is a plus.