• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sale starting to give me doubts

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

I understand the size of this deal including two professional teams and rights to an arena, but this thing is taking a little too long. Correct me If I'm wrong but it didin't take this long for the Falcons sale to Blank.

Hawks have to get it right this time. They need to clean house in the front office. Years ago when there was not an internet I would call the front office and talk a an employee there named Darren I believe and he was extremely rude and "Above me the fan."

Stan Kasten has to be the first to get his sorry ass fired. Look at the mess he has let happen under him with the GM's and coaches. He has completely depleted this franchise.

Billy Knigh is an unknown and I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with him or Terry Stotts staying on, this year is shot any way.

I would love to see Fratello come back. Look at what Hubie has done in Memphis.

Wouldn't it be nice to have the sale close { finally }

and have the front office set up so that we would

at least know "Who's who" and know that we actually

had people with titles after their names that didn't

say --"Interm!"

Fratello would be wonderful, Diesel. I agree.

If he can't be hired, Who?? We would be better off,

I believe, keeping the "Interm" coach and G.M. than to

hire some of the people that have been mentioned.

"Stan Kasten has to be the first to get his sorry ass fired. Look at the mess he has let happen under him with the GM's and coaches. He has completely depleted this franchise."

I think the problem with Stan K. and the whole Turner/AOL/Time Warner conglomeration is that they have always given more time, attention, and affection to the Braves. The Hawks have always been like the step-child to these people. If they gave a [censored] about the Hawks, maybe the fan base wouldn't be as depleted as it is and there would be more of a sense of history. I never have liked the idea of a guy or corporation owning 2 or 3 teams. It's profitable sure, but I don't think that's the best thing for the teams. I think we all want a president and owner who will be fully committed to this franchise and will do whatever it takes to build a tradition. I agree that it is time for Stan Kasten to exit. He cannot do anything more here that will benefit the franchise. I remember a couple of months ago, people here were talking about bringing in Pat Croce as president. There's a man that will definitely back this team and market it to the fullest. As long as we have this man Stan K. on hand, he'll never give the Hawks his undivided. Not while his baby, the Braves, are in town...

J