• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who will be the biggest Loser...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Who will be the biggest Loser...

US = Lose Chillz and Smoove or Chillz or Smoove.. and a chance to repeat in the playoffs.

LAC = Signed an Aging BDiddy and now have no true compliment for him.

GS = Lost BDiddy... and may not get any Free agents to talk about in a time when they have the most FA money.

• Premium Member

My front runner right now is LAC.

You bring in BDiddy... for a championship run and you lose Brand. That's like making a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich with Just Jelly.

I voted GS.They lost Baron Davis(basically the heart of their team),and didnt get Brand.Looks like they really wont be competitve in the west,maybe in the future,but not right now.

In my mind right now,it's kind of a tie between GS and LAC,both of those teams lost key players.

GS and LAC are pretty big losers right now. If we keep Smith there is no way losing Childress would put us in the same camp.

GS lost Baron and then Brand turned them down and took less money to play in Philly. LAC brought Baron in to complement Brand and then they lose Brand.

WTF

If we do keep the Joshes (or just Smoove for that matters), we have the same starting 5 as last year. As it stands right now, the other teams have new starters.

Davis

Mobley

Thornton

Thomas

Kaman

Not horrible, but it is the West......

Ellis

Maggette

Jackson

Harrington

Biedrins

Better than the Clips IMO.

• Moderators

Quote:

My front runner right now is LAC.

You bring in BDiddy... for a championship run and you lose Brand. That's like making a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich with Just Jelly.

I picked LAC as well.

GS has a ton of young talent on that roster. They would have been happy to let Baron go in the not too distant future because their future at PG is Ellis anyway and they won't be able to afford both of them. They have a lot of promising young interior players. They could step it up in the next few years easily.

Without Brand and with LAC's crappy ownership, I don't see them doing much other than spiraling back into perenial lottery land.