• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now that Philly has Brand.......

Supporter

Are they out of our league, i remember when we were considered better than the sixers, but since their acquisition are they better than us? Also how would you rank the eastern confrence? Just curious....

1 Boston

2 Detroit

3 Orlando

4 Philly?

5 Cavs

6 Wizards/Raptors

8 Hawks

Quote:

Are they out of our league, i remember when we were considered better than the sixers, but since their acquisition are they better than us? Also how would you rank the eastern confrence? Just curious....

1 Boston

2 Detroit

3 Orlando

4 Philly?

5 Cavs

6 Wizards/Raptors

8 Hawks

Thing that worries me too are the teams behind us that have gotten better like the bulls and heat. We wont be as fortunate this year to make the playoffs if we are not better then last. What yall think?

Quote:

Quote:

Thing that worries me too are the teams behind us that have gotten better like the bulls and heat.

How did the bulls get better?

Having D Rose on your team makes you better then not having him. Del Negro probably cant do much worse then Boylan. Thats what I meant by that.

Philly still needs a shooter! While they are vastly improved - vastly, they will still need to create some room for Brand becuase nobody in their line up scares people from the outside. If you look at the East - Boston, Detroit, Toronto, and Orlando all have the perfect inside out game with GREAT shooters. Philly will need to account for that to be better than the top 4.

For every Boston - where the chemistry just comes - there is a Dallas where it doesn't. Boston was a special case where KG was able to will a cohesive team. Jason Kidd couldn't do that for Dallas, Shaq couldn't do it for Pheonix, and Richardson couldn't do it for for the Bobcats. (That last one might be a stretch)

How will AI react to not being the main go to guy now? Will Miller be as effective in the paint with Brand clogging the middle? Will they have the same defensive intesity with Evans on the bench?