• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best college QB...

Diesel

It's gotta be Tebow. That dude is basically the perfect college QB: Most QBs can throw well but have the mobility of Drew Bledsoe, and then you have the QBs that can run with receivers and backs but throw ducks. Tebow can run as well as he throws. He is the prototypical college QB.

• Premium Member

1. He doesn't have a big play receiver so if he does Well this year, he's the man.

2. Usually with good QBs... there's something about them that stands out. For instance... When Carson Palmer was at SC and he sucked trying to play the WC offense, you could still see that he had a big arm and was a big boy with the physical attributes to be good. What is it that Stafford have?

Quote:

Who is the best QB in college this year coming..?

My thoughts are:

Tibow or Daniel

Tebow, hands down. Chase Daniels is good, but Tebow can scramble and has a solid arm. He's also got great size. He reminds me a lot of Vince Young..

Quote:

Although Tebow is an all around good qb on the college level, he won't be in the pros.

That's why I made sure to say "college QB" in my explanation. No way he'll do that in the NFL. Maybe for a couple of years, but not over a sustained period.

He's still the best college QB, IMO.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Although Tebow is an all around good qb on the college level, he won't be in the pros.

That's why I made sure to say "college QB" in my explanation. No way he'll do that in the NFL. Maybe for a couple of years, but not over a sustained period.

He's still the best college QB, IMO.

Ditto...

That's why Chase Daniel may be better than Tebow (at this level). Daniel has an arm, feet, etc...

What no mention of Alpharetta's own Cullen Harper so far? Statistically in his first season as the starter he was the best QB in the ACC (better than overhyped Matt Ryan). It will be his second season as starter, still have all receivers and backs from last season returning. The only thing missing for him is Big Barry Richardson, however Cullen still has a good arm and is deceptively fast. He can put up some big numbers this season, he should definitely be in the conversation when talking about the best college QBs right now. Probably not better than Tebow but I would say better than Daniels (who benefits from a really spread offense).