• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: How u guys feel about Ratliff for Barry + James?

cyman3

read accepted under REAL GM.

What about Ratliff for Brent Barry + Jerome James?

Barry is a .403 3-pt shooter and would compliment Terry very well. Would have no problems being a 3rd option on offense. Excellend ballhandler and passer. Has a complete game with 4 APG and 5 RPG.

James blocks 1.61 in 15 MPG. But then again, he fouls 3 times in 15 minutes. Good size at 7'1" and 272 lbs. Good rebounder at 4.2 rpg in his limited minutes. He can start but we should see Mohammed playin more since James tends to be foul-prone.

As for Seattle, they got one of the best SGs in this game. They have a new promising pg in Ridnour with experienced A Daniels to get his back if it doesnt work out. Lewis gives his daily stats in and out. Radmanovic seems to be coming around at PF and u can expect Collison to get the job done (he wont do anything absolutely well but he wont suck at anything either... hes the average PF with a big heart).

I think Hotlantadude will like this trade the best since he (according to hotlantadude) does everything theo does at a cheaper price + we get Barry.

PG- Terry, Dickau

SG- Barry, Hansen

SF- Diaw, Crawford

PF- Abdur-Rahim, Henderson

C- James, Mohammed

• Premium Member

It's hard to say.

Barry and James gives us what we need.

James = Brauny Big Man who can probably rebound.

Barry = Ballhandling offgaurd who can probably run the offense.

The problem.

Both of these guys have injury history.

Barry is getting up their in Age.

BUT... The problem with Theo is that while we are what we are now... "A team in transition"... it's highly likely that Theo won't want to be here when his contract is up in 2 years.

I don't think we should put our hopes into FAcy, but rather go after good players now and build an identity.

Because of that, I think we should look into other thoughts.

For instance....

Trade Shareef/1st to Toronto for Vince/Bradley

Then trade Theo to PTL for Bonzi....

Mcinnis to Utah.

Collins and Ameechi to US.

Then I'd start the season with:

JT/Bonzi/Vince/Hendu/Collins.

The team might not look so great.... BUT we have some personalities to build on.

I even like Bradley possibly overtaking Hendu by midseason... BUT we have some things we are building toward.