• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta, Portland, Dallas

Hawks4ever

• Premium Member

There have been rumors about us three in a trade... However, putting the pieces together will be interesting.

Like there was the deal mentioned here about us trading Theo And Reef and getting back Finley, Arvydas, and Lafrentz.

However, that deal doesn't really fly.

If a deal goes down.... These are some of the parameters that might happen.

1. Dallas gets Arvydas. Nellie is hoping that PTL simply gets rid of Arvydas, but he will more than likely have to deal for him.

2. Atlanta gets Finley or Bonzi. I'm thinking Bonzi simply because of Cap Concerns. Funny would be if we got Both.

3. Dallas has to get rid of NVE and Lafrentz' contract. Self explainatory. They will be trying to resign Nash next year and probably don't want any hinderance.

4. PTL has to get a C. NO doubt about it. They have to get one. If they don't get a C, it's not going to happen.

5. PTL might want a PG too. Mighty Mouse seems like the most unstable PG in the league.

6. Atlanta would love more cap relief? Why? I don't know.

Putting everything into the DieselPuter... this is what I spitout.

Scenerio 1.

Theo/SAR/NVE to PTL.

Arvydas/Wallace/Hendu to Dallas.

Bonzi/Finley/Lafrentz to Atlanta

Atlanta has:

JT/Bonzi/Finley/Lafrentz/FA pickup.

Scenerio 2:

PTL gets Theo/NVE.

Dallas gets Arvydas/Stoudmire/CC

Atlanta gets: Finley.

Atlanta would have:

JT/Diaw/Finley/SAR/Stepania (FA acquisition).

hahahah no freak way portland does that!! first of all I think they like Mcginnis better than stoudamire, but the really crazy part is randolph is pretty much untouchable. he may be the only person on that team that won't trade, which says a lot considering the bulk of talent that they have.