• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why did we let BK go?!?!

Brotha2ThaNite

Billy would know how to do hard nose with his prize draft picks. These are BK's Picks. I say they are getting really pissed at the ASG. BK make could be a good middle guy now.... Just like he was with the JJ trade when these owner were fighting......

I want BK back.... You big DUMMIES.... ASG... YOU LET THE WRONG GUY GO! lol6.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Billy would know how to do hard nose with his prize draft picks. These are BK's Picks. I say they are getting really pissed at the ASG. BK make could be a good middle guy now.... Just like he was with the JJ trade when these owner were fighting......

I want BK back.... You big DUMMIES.... ASG... YOU LET THE WRONG GUY GO!
lol6.gif

He resigned

Quote:

Quote:

I want BK back.... You big DUMMIES.... ASG... YOU LET THE WRONG GUY GO!
lol6.gif

He resigned

Yeah because they told him they were going to keep WOODY WOOD HEAD! whistling.gif

Just when we were coming into the eyes as other fans as a rising team..... these fools find a way to F it up again. We are becoming once again the laughing team of the NBA I don't care if it has not happen as of yet..... just to have our team in this story about J-Chill is just laughable! angry22.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Just when we were coming into the eyes as other fans as a rising team..... these fools find a way to F it up again. We are becoming once again the laughing team of the NBA I don't care if it has not happen as of yet..... just to have our team in this story about J-Chill is just laughable!
angry22.gif

You guys kill me! You act like there were no stories about Kobe not wanting to play for the Lakers last year etc. These are just stories to get the fans all riled up about their team and apparently it is working in Atlanta.

Quote:

Quote:

Just when we were coming into the eyes as other fans as a rising team..... these fools find a way to F it up again. We are becoming once again the laughing team of the NBA I don't care if it has not happen as of yet..... just to have our team in this story about J-Chill is just laughable!
angry22.gif

You guys kill me! You act like there were no stories about Kobe not wanting to play for the Lakers last year etc. These are just stories to get the fans all riled up about their team and apparently it is working in Atlanta. whistling.gif

You might be right.... The other RFA are very dumb for not saying or doing the same about their teams. Our Hawk players are very smart at starting all these rumors that they don't want to play for their current team. I just wonder why the other RFA have not thought of these clever tactics

***Sarcasm***

Quote:

Quote:

angry22.gif

You guys kill me! You act like there were no stories about Kobe not wanting to play for the Lakers last year etc. These are just stories to get the fans all riled up about their team and apparently it is working in Atlanta.

If this organization was like the Steelers or Patriots fans would not get riled up because they know what to expect. The fans of those teams pretty much know they are tight with the wallet. The Hawks fans can only think of incompetence when the ASG is brought up. I wish this team had the structure the Lakers currently have. The comparison to the Lakers is not a good one to the Hawks.

• Premium Member

Quote:

The fans of those teams pretty much know they are tight with the wallet.

There were only 8 teams out of 32 who paid luxury taxes last year and guess what, neither of them won the championship this year or last year. I guess the other 23 teams must have been just as cheap as ASG!

Quote:

Yeah because they told him they were going to keep WOODY WOOD HEAD!

The decision to keep Woody was made at the end of June, so the ASG did not tell BK they were keeping Woody.

The real reason why BK left was because he was only offered a one year deal and he was growing frusterated with the ASG. The decision on Woody was not made, so it could not have been a factor.

Either way, BK is notoriously aweful with decisions. He would have fudged this RFA up bad. So far Sund has done a good job, people are just overreacting because this is the slowest time in the NBA.

"If this organization was like the Steelers or Patriots fans would not get riled up because they know what to expect. The fans of those teams pretty much know they are tight with the wallet. The Hawks fans can only think of incompetence when the ASG is brought up. I wish this team had the structure the Lakers currently have. The comparison to the Lakers is not a good one to the Hawks. "

The Patriots are not tight with the wallet. They spend up to the cap every single year just like the majority of teams do. What they don't do is overpay for players who are declining. They also believe in fielding a complete team top to bottom which means the top guys don't make as much as they could on other teams so the middle to bottom guys can make more than they would on other teams.