• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RMR SL Game 6 Warriors vs Hawks

Dexmethylphenidate

Quote:

And he hit 7 of them, I'll take a WTF on that. When was the last time we had a center take 14 3's in a season let alone 1 game, even if it's just summer league. I have no idea who he is but if he's a legit center and can shoot the 3 like that I hope we take a long look at him.

the RMR is just that horrible.They list them wrong for some reason.Gardner is a SG that started today because Acie had to go back to Atlanta for persobal reasons,nothing serious. He can really shoot though.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Gardner is a 6'5" guard. I have no idea why they listed him at center on the box score. maybe they went small. Obviously he knows we need 3 pt shooting so he was jacking them up.

No, Gardner is a guard. They always screw up the positions on the box scores. He has be fairly consistent too throughout the summer with his shot. I was going to start a thread on him because he does look like a legit 3 point shooter

Apparently he pulled that same 7-14 from 3 stunt against Kansas when he was in college.

Quote:

Also led the league in three-point field goals made per game (3.36). Season total of 94 threes made ranks as the fourth best single-season mark in school history. Scored 20 or more points 16 times, with a career-high 40 points in an overtime win vs. Kansas. Shot 13-for-22 from the field, including 7-for-14 from beyond three-point range against the Jayhawks. Sank eight threes on his way to 30 points at Davidson,

http://www.nba.com/draft2006/profiles/ThomasGardner.html