• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RMR SL Game 6 Warriors vs Hawks

Dexmethylphenidate

Quote:

its playground basketball where everyone is competing to get noticed.

Well if Im a GM im looking at a guy who doesnt force it and makes the smart play. Law Jackson and Speedy have really been the only guys Ive seen for us to do that. But like you said you cant put to much into summer league.

Quote:

Quote:

Well if Im a GM im looking at a guy who doesnt force it and makes the smart play. Law Jackson and Speedy have really been the only guys Ive seen for us to do that. But like you said you cant put to much into summer league.

Sure can't. Didn't Dion Glover win a Summer league MVP at Shaw? That did a lot for his NBA career....

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sure can't. Didn't Dion Glover win a Summer league MVP at Shaw? That did a lot for his NBA career....

Ouch. What a bad memory that brings up. Could've gone a long time without hearing Dion's name.

funny thing is at yesterday's game the announcers were talking about us not having much of an offense,and that we were just going one on one trying to create.then they said it was probably because it was summer league but the truth is that that's how our offense REALLY looks,summer league or regular season,pre-season or playoffs.That's really sad,the Jazz's summer league team's offense looks better than our NBA team.

Quote:

funny thing is at yesterday's game the announcers were talking about us not having much of an offense,and that we were just going one on one trying to create.then they said it was probably because it was summer league but the truth is that that's how our offense REALLY looks,summer league or regular season,pre-season or playoffs.That's really sad,the Jazz's summer league team's offense looks better than our NBA team.

yea i remember hearing them saying that and thinking to myself "They just dont know,that's our actual offense"

And he hit 7 of them, I'll take a WTF on that. When was the last time we had a center take 14 3's in a season let alone 1 game, even if it's just summer league. I have no idea who he is but if he's a legit center and can shoot the 3 like that I hope we take a long look at him.

Quote:

And he hit 7 of them, I'll take a WTF on that. When was the last time we had a center take 14 3's in a season let alone 1 game, even if it's just summer league. I have no idea who he is but if he's a legit center and can shoot the 3 like that I hope we take a long look at him.

Gardner is a 6'5" guard. I have no idea why they listed him at center on the box score. maybe they went small. Obviously he knows we need 3 pt shooting so he was jacking them up.

I will definitely check out the game. We will probably have at least 3 minimum salary players on the roster when the season starts. One or more may come off the summer league roster.