• Momentane Spendenziele

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Much Better!

Brotha2ThaNite

Great Job Dolpfan :Applause:

It's just like the Philly Eagles MB.

I do see your heart is still with J-Chill. I notice his picture is still part of this forum :P

I will probably take Chill down sometime soon and eventually when I have a pic of Evans (and any other new players) in jerseys I will put them up.

Wow this is different.

It's going to take some getting used to. I have been on the old Hawksquawk almost daily for 6 years now and it's almost the only forums I ever use so this is a huge change for me too, but it's a long overdue switch so hopefully it won't take long to get used to it.

It's going to take some getting used to. I have been on the old Hawksquawk almost daily for 6 years now and it's almost the only forums I ever use so this is a huge change for me too, but it's a long overdue switch so hopefully it won't take long to get used to it.

I love the new forum Dolfan, its great. Im loving all the new options in it, and finding it fairly easy to navigate. Great stuff mate. :Applause:

I love the new forum Dolfan, its great. Im loving all the new options in it, and finding it fairly easy to navigate. Great stuff mate. :Applause:

Thank you Rick, glad to hear that!! I'm excited about these new forums as well, just trying to work my way through the admin and fix any "bugs" that I have introduced while screwing something up :Whistle:

I heard dolphin fan was thinking bout choosing more admins for this website and i think its a good idea. we should have a thread on the nominations with a poll with 5-10 nominees. the only rule is you must have 100 post to vote and atleast 3000 post to be nominated.

i just need a list of who are the current admins.

I heard dolphin fan was thinking bout choosing more admins for this website and i think its a good idea. we should have a thread on the nominations with a poll with 5-10 nominees. the only rule is you must have 100 post to vote and atleast 3000 post to be nominated.

i just need a list of who are the current admins.

You can find the list of the current staff members in here. To be honest, I personally don't see how someone's post count shows whether or not they are deserving to be a staff member on any forums. I say first we should let Dolfan and chillz get accustomed to the new board's features before we start talking about adding staff members. But I'm not the one who calls the shots around here. IMO, I think Dolfan and chillz are the only admins that this forum needs.

Edited by Libid21

You can find the list of the current staff members in here. To be honest, I personally don't see how someone's post count shows whether or not they are deserving to be a staff member on any forums. I say first we should let Dolfan and chillz get accustomed to the new board's features before we start talking about adding staff members. But I'm not the one who calls the shots around here. IMO, I think Dolfan and chillz are the only admins that this forum needs.

i agree but he said he was thinking bout it.

i agree but he said he was thinking bout it.

The reply button seems to also quote but what the hay! Great new whatever...it only took me about 15 minutes to figure out part of it. Personally, I think all post counts should be set back to zero - only hope I ever have of catching "D" :P

The reply button seems to also quote but what the hay! Great new whatever...it only took me about 15 minutes to figure out part of it. Personally, I think all post counts should be set back to zero - only hope I ever have of catching "D" :P

Did I add a post? wtf.....where am I????

To directly quote someone's post, click the 'Reply' button. I never really got how to use IPB's 'Quote' feature. I just know that if you click "Reply" on someone's message, it directly quotes it for you and then you can type your response then.

To directly quote someone's post, click the 'Reply' button. I never really got how to use IPB's 'Quote' feature. I just know that if you click "Reply" on someone's message, it directly quotes it for you and then you can type your response then.

New software rules are cool....slows down the riff-raff I suppose (them damn 16 year olds will never figure THIS out :-)

Somebody tell Graymule how it works :Rolling Eyes:

Where's that button?.....oh....yep.....

PLUS..I like those black squares below my name :kickcan:

.....a tad worried about the "time spent on the forum" feature....in case my bosses don't need further help.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Well post count should have nothing to do with it but it might be time for one or two more.

Not my call anyhow

I love the switch also....thanks for the update...this is totally on point.....this is alot easier to navigate. Awesome job.