• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A New Ideal Of What Can Be Done.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Well, here's a new picture of some things we can do to build up this franchise from where we are now.

I have 3 signings with what's left of the MLE

Hunter.

Oyedeji

Jackson

Hunter is a guy who can back up the PF position.

I think Oyedeji is a guy who was in our camp and we can't underestimate. I think he has good overseas experience and he's a lot wiser now than he was at 19 and 20. He'd probably be a good BU.

And Jackson is a guy who I think is ready to break out. He could probably be another dead eye stunner off the bench.

:D

Edited by Diesel

Well, here's a new picture of some things we can do to build up this franchise from where we are now.

Hunter.

Oyedeji

Jackson

I think Oyedeji is a guy who was in our camp and we can't underestimate. I think he has good overseas experience and he's a lot wiser now than he was at 19 and 20. He'd probably be a good BU.

And Jackson is a guy who I think is ready to break out. He could probably be another dead eye stunner off the bench.

I'm sorry but you don't use the MLE to sign summer league players. You sign an actual contributor with that. The summer league guys will come at the minimum which you can use as many times as you want being over the cap. I'd much rather use the remaining portion of the MLE (2-3M) on one decent bench player. (ex. Kwame Brown or Devin Brown)

Hunter.

Oyedeji

Jackson

I think neither of those guys should get more then a training camp invitation on an unguaranteed contract.

Hunter is undersized to play the 4 spot, but might be able to contribut some(about 5 minutes a game).

Oyedeji would hardly play more then Hunter and i'd rather go and sign guys like Earl Barron or David Harrison instead of him.

Jackson has teased a lot of folks, but was never able to translate his game, which was great at Oregon, into this league.

So instead of going for those guys(who should be the very least option of an NBA team), we should rather look what we can get for the rest of the MLE and the LLE. Guys like Kwame, Brian Skinner, Randolph Morris, Jamal Magloire or even Adonal Foyle come to mind.

Hunter.

Oyedeji

Jackson

The only thing I agree with here is Jackson. What happened to Kwame/Randolph Morris Diesel???? I'd take Morris over your other options. With Jackson and Brown (assuming we get Smoove) we line up much better than last year.

Hunter is most likely competing against Solo and Randolph Morris for a spot.

Jackson-Gardner-JRich-West (most likely keep two of these guys).

Doubt Oyedeji gets much of a shot, but we'll see.

I would allow Solo and Randolph Morris to make the roster and allocate Hunter to the NBDL team. Unless he outperforms Solo in camp and preseason then I would let Solo walk or trade him if possible.

Gardner is another nice piece to compete with Jrich and West. The only thing I don't like about that competition is that none of those players are a threat with the ball in there hands. May the best man win!

• Premium Member
Nice.

So are Mario and J Rich out of the plans?

Is MLE and LLE (whats that stand for? Luxury...) all we have to spend?

We have to get past this idea of just because they played for us once, that they were the best we can get.

I think we need bigs.

I think that Jackson is a better overall player than both Mario and Jeremy.

I think that Hunter is a guy who can easily replace Solo and may be a very good BU at Pf.

• Premium Member
The only thing I agree with here is Jackson. What happened to Kwame/Randolph Morris Diesel???? I'd take Morris over your other options. With Jackson and Brown (assuming we get Smoove) we line up much better than last year.

I don't think we can afford Brown. I would float a deal to him, but I would not spend the rest of the MLE to him. We do need a BU SG/Sf.

Also, I don't think you guys should sell Oyedeji short.

He's going to make a great rebounder, defensive presence.

He has not been bad in summer league and overseas he's a star..

Visit Oyediji