• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Asked Bruce If He Realized That...

ATL_BALLER

I think i know what he would be thinking if he saw the poll. i believe he would think " it is easy for you guys to spend someone else's money".

While that may be true he also has to look at the franchise's value. If they let Smith go and the Hawks continue to lose the value of the franchise will probably go down by a much greater amount than the difference between what the owners want to pay and what Smith wants.

Well, if you don't want to spend money on the franchise. don't buy the d@mn franchise. That would be a crappy rebuttal for him to make.

I dont care much about his past confrontations with woody...but it is obvious he sulks or takes himself out the game sometimes...can tell from the body language. His eventual maturity should fix that...

He did it in the playoffs. He had picked up his 4th foul in the 3rd quarter, and Woody took him out. Smith stomped to the bench like a little kid, crying and complaining the entire time. Mark Jackson even pointed that out in Game 6 ( i think ).

People act like the kid doesn't have MAJOR flaws to his game. He does. He has MAJOR strengths too, which makes a decision on him so hard to make.

It's not Smith himself that would take the fanbase. It would be the ASG showing that they don't care about winning and aren't interested in paying for a good team that would further kill the fan base. They are obviously not intent on gaining fans after the great playoff run we just had. THAT'S what would kill the fanbase.

Hawks fans and Atlanta fans in general have been through a lot worse.

He did it in the playoffs. He had picked up his 4th foul in the 3rd quarter, and Woody took him out. Smith stomped to the bench like a little kid, crying and complaining the entire time. Mark Jackson even pointed that out in Game 6 ( i think ).

Y'all act like noone else does this. EVERYONE does this. Who doesn't get pissed when they pick up a foul and have to leave a game or sub out. Probably 75% of NBA players do that. Look what happened when Pierce fouled out. I could go on with countless other examples.

People act like the kid doesn't have MAJOR flaws to his game. He does. He has MAJOR strengths too, which makes a decision on him so hard to make.

I've watched that part of game 6 multiple times and you can't even tell if Josh is mad at himself or Woody but Mark Jackson noticed it and I'm sure many others did too. For all the crap that Smoove gets from our fans I just don't understand why Joe didn't get hated on while he whined during the first half of the season.

Everybody knows that Josh still has many flaws in his game but his potential is just too much to give him away for junk.