• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NEWEST ADDITIONS

CAIRO NOLE

Mike Bibby is not injury prone. Other than last season before we traded for him, he had only missed 2 games in the past 4 years. And his injury was a broken finger which is not something that is considered injury prone.

Regardless, Pargo sucks. I want no part of him. He has 1 good game every 10 games, the rest of the time he jacks up bricks. He's not a true PG at ALL, and he's too undersized to play SG. He's basically Carlos Arroyo part 2 who SUCKS.

Mike Bibby is not injury prone. Other than last season before we traded for him, he had only missed 2 games in the past 4 years. And his injury was a broken finger which is not something that is considered injury prone.

Regardless, Pargo sucks. I want no part of him. He has 1 good game every 10 games, the rest of the time he jacks up bricks. He's not a true PG at ALL, and he's too undersized to play SG. He's basically Carlos Arroyo part 2 who SUCKS.

Bibby is not injury prone in the sense that he misses games, but he has a long track record of getting banged up which affects his play. He plays through it to his credit but it does limit his effectiveness.

Pargo would be a nice addition. When I think of him though I still remember him jackin up shots during crunch time game7 vs the Spurs.

Im sorry but that has to be blamed on Paul. Unless the nba is fixed like the wwf there was no logical reason for Paul to hide from the ball. I mean he is the fukkin star point guard of his team. He got real, real scared. No other way to put it. Pargo was making shots and almost single handedly keeping his team in the game and then shooting them out of it while the 2 all stars were nowhere to be found.

• Premium Member
Read si and espn where they are in swarms of rumors that we will get PARGO, what are the possibilitys of this and is this why we are inviting the like of GARDNER AND HUNTER to our camp.

If PARGO comes on the possibilitys of trading BIBBY at mid season are way high.

Spurs and Suns are also after him and they will spend the money where the ASG has proven they will not unless backed into a corner. There is your answer.

Im sorry but that has to be blamed on Paul. Unless the nba is fixed like the wwf there was no logical reason for Paul to hide from the ball. I mean he is the fukkin star point guard of his team. He got real, real scared. No other way to put it. Pargo was making shots and almost single handedly keeping his team in the game and then shooting them out of it while the 2 all stars were nowhere to be found.

I will co-sign on that. When it was nut-cuttin' time, Paul shrunk from the moment. If he really wanted the ball he should've told Pargo to fall back and just taken it himself. He wanted no part of it in crunch time.

Hopefully he will rise up next time.

Yeah, Paul really shrunk from the moment. I mean he only had 18 pts, 14 assists, 8 rebs and 5 steals while playing 47.5 minutes (he fouled out at the end). He couldn't possibly have been tired late in the game from all the effort he put forth throughout the game, he just punked out. I wish our star players would get "scared" like that.

Yeah, Paul really shrunk from the moment. I mean he only had 18 pts, 14 assists, 8 rebs and 5 steals while playing 47.5 minutes (he fouled out at the end). He couldn't possibly have been tired late in the game from all the effort he put forth throughout the game, he just punked out. I wish our star players would get "scared" like that.

Sure he did his usual CP3 thing throughout, say, 44 minutes of that game, give or take. But he disappeared down the stretch when the thing was being decided. I'm not saying he was scared or nervous, he was just a non-factor. For a guy who is the NO franchise, you would expect more at the end of game 7, be it good or bad.

I know if I'm a NO fan I'm pissed that Pargo is the guy deciding my postseason fate.

Edited by jhay610