• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For us to take it to another level what will JJ have to do!

Wurider05

Joe needs to find a time machine and not support Woody coming back. Otherwise, he needs to draw up some plays and find a way to get open. Maybe more than 5 dunks this year could help a little, too.

Seriously though, Joe needs to be a true floor leader. Be more demanding of himself and teammates on the floor and in the locker room as well as the coaching and management. I would also like to see more of a post up game and less reliance on isolation, no flow drives.

Joe's put on too much muscle, in my opinion. He seemed to be quicker in previous years, and was able to beat double, and even triple teams. Baron Davis played great and completed a full season after he dropped about 10 lbs. I think that alone could make the difference in his game.

Why is Woodson a scapegoat for all of the team's problems ?

When you guys get to know me better you will see that I barely blame Woodson for our teams problems. But I have always thought that if we had a better coach we would be waay better than we are now, i've seen games that we run plays successfully and then we stop going to those plays the rest of the game, I've seen players benched when they are getting hot, I've also seen Woodson try to use Tyronne lue as a Playmaking Pg even though he really is just a shooter imo, I've seen Mike Bibby used as a playmaker when his strength is his shooting and scoring skills. Those are only some of the reasons that make me think Woodson Sucks, but Im very patient and I hope he will become a better coach everntually.

Aren't playmaking and scoring kind of the same thing? Ty Lue was a little bit of both actually.

And its debatable that we actually run any plays besides the JJ iso and JS alley oop.

The benching guys drives me up the wall. But, he won't bench JJ even if he is stone cold. You know what smiley this requires! :brick wall:

Aren't playmaking and scoring kind of the same thing? Ty Lue was a little bit of both actually.

And its debatable that we actually run any plays besides the JJ iso and JS alley oop.

The benching guys drives me up the wall. But, he won't bench JJ even if he is stone cold. You know what smiley this requires! :brick wall:

Nope. A playmaker gets his guys involved in the offense. A scorer scores. Carmelo Anthony is a great scorer, but he's not a playmaker. LeBron James is a great scorer, and a great playmaker.

Eazy,

I see your point; yet I also see mine, if that makes sense. I still hold slightly that a playmaker can "make his own plays", so to speak, and score but, I digress.

I agree on Anthony, it is even more obvious in Beijing. Wade and LeBron create for themselves all the time, Anthony is terrible on the break and has just been picking and popping. He can score with the best of them though.