• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Maybe a bit looney but...

Swatguy

• Premium Member
I spent Orlando last week. We did 8 parks in 7 days so I am at least very much "out of the box" right now.

I had the thought of Solomon Jones as a SF.

If Josh can play that position can Sol? He is athletic and has a decent shot. Whatdoyathink?

Hey Swat,

We took the grand daugher and the kids down there 12-19 July and did the same thing. I got hosed into buying a time share with Westgate Resorts in 2004. I told my wife I am done with Orlando, and we will be exchanging our unit from now on and go some where else. Hope you guys had a good time though.

• Premium Member
Hey Swat,

We took the grand daugher and the kids down there 12-19 July and did the same thing. I got hosed into buying a time share with Westgate Resorts in 2004. I told my wife I am done with Orlando, and we will be exchanging our unit from now on and go some where else. Hope you guys had a good time though.

I've done Orlando recently. Let the wife and some friends con me into going to "Pirate Dinner Adventure". :sad:

Anyway, it's a growing city that looks to be a great city.

I won't take the bait on any time share. Not even the Disney World Resorts time shares!!

Hey Swat,

I looked at Westgate. All I can say is, it is a buyers market. They went done from 38k to 21k in ten minutes once they knew I'd research (I gotta an edge). I'm thinking about dropping 'bout 14k on the same unit. I like to travel.

• Premium Member
I looked at Westgate. All I can say is, it is a buyers market. They went done from 38k to 21k in ten minutes once they knew I'd research (I gotta an edge). I'm thinking about dropping 'bout 14k on the same unit. I like to travel.

Good deal, our negotians went on all day and I had said I wouldn't buy. They went from 61,000 to $17,700 over a course of 8 hours. I was supposidly one of the last buyers that actually recvd a deed and apparently (who knows) now you can only get a 30 year deal on the deed.

• Premium Member
I've done Orlando recently. Let the wife and some friends con me into going to "Pirate Dinner Adventure". :sad:

Anyway, it's a growing city that looks to be a great city.

I won't take the bait on any time share. Not even the Disney World Resorts time shares!!

Diesel stay with that thought. You can't give them away. There are so many restricitions with Westage and I have the season where I can supposidly go any time of year.

• Premium Member

Swat,

If you decide on Westgate for any other timeshare for that matter you are welcome to ask me any questions and I will give you my experience. Also there is a web site out there called TUG (timeshare users group) that I am a member of and it is outstanding about buying time shares! It has ratings and etc.