• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BRING BACK MUTUMBO

CAIRO NOLE

Everyone is saying we need a big well lets bring back the man himself the internationaly known Mutumbo for good reasons, still have fond memories of Mutumbo, Blaylock and Steve Smith doing it up in ATL.

Horford/Mutumbo/MORRIS TRADE SOLO for cash considerations

SMITH/ZAZA/

WILLIAMS/EVANS SIGHN LUKE JACKSON

JOHNSON/FLIP

BIBBY/LAW/ClLAXTON

I wouldnt mind having Mutombo on this team either as a backup C to Horford. Or what if we start him and play him for 25 min a game??

Mutombo/Zaza

Horford/Morris/Solo

Josh Smith/Marvin Williams

Joe Johnson/Evans

Bibby/Flip Murray/Law

thats a playoff team to me..Bring back Mutombo!!!!

I wouldnt mind having Mutombo on this team either as a backup C to Horford. Or what if we start him and play him for 25 min a game??

Mutombo/Zaza

Horford/Morris/Solo

Josh Smith/Marvin Williams

Joe Johnson/Evans

Bibby/Flip Murray/Law

thats a playoff team to me..Bring back Mutombo!!!!

Replacing Marvin with Mutumbo as a starter and moving Smith to the 3 would be awful. He would just play about 10 minutes a game at center.

Everyone is saying we need a big well lets bring back the man himself the internationaly known Mutumbo for good reasons, still have fond memories of Mutumbo, Blaylock and Steve Smith doing it up in ATL.

Horford/Mutumbo/MORRIS TRADE SOLO for cash considerations

SMITH/ZAZA/

WILLIAMS/EVANS SIGHN LUKE JACKSON

JOHNSON/FLIP

BIBBY/LAW/ClLAXTON

I wouldn't mind bringing back Dikembe. He may not be a scoring threat anymore but the boy can still rebound. He would get 5-8 RPG off the bench. I wouldn't mind making the move. I dont know what all the hype is on Luke Jackson. He obviously tore it up at Oregon but he appears to be a college player. Just like JJ Redick.