• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Share your jerseys

Boomer

Thought it'd be cool to see what Hawks jerseys everyone has, if any. I don't have one yet, and still can't decide who to get. Probably going to go with Smoove or Bibby... or Horford.

Post your other ball jerseys if you want. I have a Webber Kings throwback jersey, with the old Kansas City Kings color scheme (red white and blue). Don't have a picture at work to post right now.

• Premium Member

I don't have any Jersey's....

But I got an old school Starter pullover with the Pacman Logo on it! When I worked in a mall here about 7 years ago, some kid walked in with it. He was like, "Can leave this thing here and just leave it. I don't want it and I don't want to carry it around."

I saw the Pacman Logo on it and was like... :ohmy:

• Premium Member

Yeah, it was a strange situation...lol. It's an old pullover though...like the early 90's style, but in great condition. He wasn't by himself though, he was with like 3 other kids who all had just come inside and were taking their jackets off.

And y'know, it could have been ANY jacket, any team, any store... It just happened to be my store, Hawks jacket, and with the Pacman Logo on it. You know how many Hawks fans there are here in Columbus, GA? lol

Like 10...maybe.

It's harder to find people who own basketball jerseys than people who own football jerseys. I can't really think of a proper time to wear a basketball jersey unless you actually go to one of their games or when you're watching a game with a couple of your buds. The only basketball jersey I've ever owned was my school team's basketball jersey with my name on the back and a Charlotte Bobcats authentic custom jersey with my childhood nickname in the back (I got it for my birthday last year in the Philippines. My aunt's husband had no clue what my team was, but I guess he thought it looked cool). I have never worn the Bobcats jersey, but it's still pretty cool to have in your closet.

i have one home Smoove Jersey, and like 5 Michael Jordan jerseys (UNC home, red bulls, white bulls, black bulls , red retro bulls). Throwback Jerry West, pistons Ben Wallace jersey i got a damn good deal on. and a shaq (LA) & vince carter (tor) replica jerseys i've had since middle school. My avatar has me in my smoove jersey.

Libid...cool to know theres another filipino on this board

I have some jerseys:

Latrell Sprewell- Warriors blue

Reggie Miller- Pacers

(Both are replica)

Kobe Bryant#8- Lakers purple

Joe Johnson- Hawks new away jersey

Josh Childress- Hawks old away jersey

(All 3 are authentic)

I'm planning to get a customized Jeremy Richardson #32 authentic home jersey but thats only if he stays with the Hawks.

I've got the Horford Home/Away jerseys from this past season...

I've got the Josh Smith Red jersey from 3 years ago...

I've got a Silver Tim Duncan Jersey (i think it's the Spurs alternate)

I've got the Blue Orlando Magic #12 Dwight Howard jersey

I've got the Green Kevin Garnett Celtics jersey

and

I've got a "throwback" Louisiana Tech (Karl Malone) jersey...

Thought it'd be cool to see what Hawks jerseys everyone has, if any. I don't have one yet, and still can't decide who to get. Probably going to go with Smoove or Bibby... or Horford.

Post your other ball jerseys if you want. I have a Webber Kings throwback jersey, with the old Kansas City Kings color scheme (red white and blue). Don't have a picture at work to post right now.

Of course I have a 'Nique through back

I also have:

Horford Home

Josh Smith away blue/white and red/white

Marvin Williams red/white

Josh Chilldress red/white

Joe Johnson red/white and allstar

and Yes I have a Salim Stoudamire Away White/Red

I also have a custom Jersey with Josh smith on front and 'nique on back that says Smoovehighlights.

each and every jersey is signed by the players. Including my smoovehighlights jearsy is signed by both Nique and Josh.

post-73-1219250358_thumb.jpg

I have a Hawks warm up from the red days.

I have a josh smith white/red swing man jersey.

I have a lot of hawks shirts one signed by the whole team.

I also have several Statues and Bobble heads. post-73-1219250995_thumb.jpg

Sorry it is rare that I get to brag about my jersey's so I had to jump at this chance.